napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Leg Pics for the haters... =)

Legs look great. As I said before. Not everyone in this game has to nor wants to be huge. Your conditioning is something that most would have an incredible hard time to manage yr round. And it looks like you do.

It never amazes me what people will say when they're jealous..."Yea, but he's got no legs"

Uhhhhhh, quite obviously; no.

Why anyone would hate on Dylan is beyond me. Such a good guy so doesn't matter what shape any part is in. Just my opinion.

Why anyone would hate on Dylan is beyond me. Such a good guy so doesn't matter what shape any part is in. Just my opinion.

Absolutely right about that. Anybody that hates on Dylan has something wrong with them.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yesterday I showed Jake these pics and it seemed to disturb him. I asked what was wrong and he said why would anyone hate dylan. Then he immediately said ahh...because they are insanely jealous. So he said well tell D to take the haters as an accomplishment and somethng to be proud of. Problem is the haters know they could never get anywhere near that kind of shape.

And if you think seeing is believing then maybe not. Someone was asking me too many questions while I was working out so I wrote down for them how to see dylan's vids on youtube. The next day he says.."why do you listen to that guy...didn't you see the huge bitch tits he has" So either he just likes to say bitch tits and has no idea what they are, or he has distorted vision. So I will go along with Jake and say take it all as a compliment.

Also these leg pics prove that hiit is an awesome way to train.

i was the one who asked. for the record i wasnt hating. so fuck all of you. ;) 2nd ty dylan youre fucking skin is so paper thin nice work. i dont know how you stay lean all year like that but my hats off to you.

i was the one who asked. for the record i wasnt hating. so fuck all of you. ;) 2nd ty dylan youre fucking skin is so paper thin nice work. i dont know how you stay lean all year like that but my hats off to you.

lol no doubt i dont think too many on here would be hating on him. the discipline to have that is fucking insane i wish i had that kind of discipline but until then i will print these legs out and put em on the fridge. those fucking veins damnit boy

This wasn't about you bro. I know you asked, but this goes WAY deeper than that. I've known Dylan a long time and there's always people that make comments about him not showing leg pics, so he put this up as a generalized thing for anyone that has ever talked shit and hated on him, which you did not.

I just felt I needed to clarify that. This wasn't about you asking at all. This dilemma has been going on for years

This wasn't about you bro. I know you asked, but this goes WAY deeper than that. I've known Dylan a long time and there's always people that make comments about him not showing leg pics, so he put this up as a generalized thing for anyone that has ever talked shit and hated on him, which you did not.

I just felt I needed to clarify that. This wasn't about you asking at all. This dilemma has been going on for years

Oohhhh I'm sure with all the YouTube video he has tons of haters and nasty people in general commenting. You can't post anything now days without someone hating on you for just haters sake lol.

Oohhhh I'm sure with all the YouTube video he has tons of haters and nasty people in general commenting. You can't post anything now days without someone hating on you for just haters sake lol.

it comes with the territory and i really dont mind... it means im doing something right because they are watching right... and they are also taking the time to talk about me one way or another...

its like this... anytime you do something where your speaking and you have a big following, there's always people spiteful, hateful etc... any athlete that does well has people that just done like them for no apparent reason other than they are successful... i will take a 95% approval rate with 5% haters all day long... its fine with me... it only makes me do even more... it all comes with territory... where are there videos, following etc? what are they doing to help others? You see what im saying... perhaps they wish they could be doing it, i dont know but what i do know is it ultimately beyond pathetic to sit and talk shit about others, and waste time like a group of gossiping ladies in a salon... that's why i despise Meso rx so bad... those guys are so pathetic... they literally sit there and just talk about others ALL DAY long... what a waste of time and energy! i mean seriously... are we 5 years old? you really dig on people for the littlest things and your grown men? lolll that's fine, you can waste your time, breath etc. all day long because those people are completely insignificant and they know it and thats how they try to feel better about themselves, which is very hard to do being so sad and pathetic but thats what unhappy people do, they talk shit all day... they try to hide their own issues at the expense of others one way or another and its just sad in general but that's the way many are and its unfortunate... me personally, i could care less about what others like that are doing... if they need my help, im here but to get into talking about others etc... that shows how truly boring and miserable their overall lives are... me and my wife NEVER sit here and talk about anyone, unless its us gossiping about sports... we just dont care... we care about our family and what we are doing etc... i dont get into all that other shit... its just pathetic to say the least and im a grown man... i certainly wont teach my kids an example like that when i have kids... i want them to be happy, caring individuals etc and concern themselves with important things etc..

shit your fine bro.. there was no malice in your post... you just asked to see some leg shots... thats not big deal but rick covered it on why i brought this up... people have said things all this time and never even saw my legs... i just wanted to shut them up... your completely fine bro... if anything i owe you a thank you for getting me to post these...

YOUTUBE is infamous for TROLLS ! gotta take comments on youtube with a grain of salt,

Yesterday I showed Jake these pics and it seemed to disturb him. I asked what was wrong and he said why would anyone hate dylan. Then he immediately said ahh...because they are insanely jealous. So he said well tell D to take the haters as an accomplishment and somethng to be proud of. Problem is the haters know they could never get anywhere near that kind of shape.

And if you think seeing is believing then maybe not. Someone was asking me too many questions while I was working out so I wrote down for them how to see dylan's vids on youtube. The next day he says.."why do you listen to that guy...didn't you see the huge bitch tits he has" So either he just likes to say bitch tits and has no idea what they are, or he has distorted vision. So I will go along with Jake and say take it all as a compliment.

Also these leg pics prove that hiit is an awesome way to train.

thank you for your continuous support... i appreciate it...

tell your friend "shame on me for being born with a gyno issue" if we could all only be born perfect as he is then the world would be a far better place right... fuck... also, tell him to look at me now since its been removed.. then what? where's his 5% body fat body and his videos etc.? LOL

that's what im talking about with people that are spiteful and hateful for no reason whatsoever other than being jealous etc... it makes no sense to me but that's ok because so many others appreciate everything and write me on a daily basis and the videos are there for those kind of people... the ones that appreciate it and utilize it to save their lives...

Well said Dylan and I completely agree with you. You know you are doing the right thing and that's what matters.

it comes with the territory and i really dont mind... it means im doing something right because they are watching right... and they are also taking the time to talk about me one way or another...

its like this... anytime you do something where your speaking and you have a big following, there's always people spiteful, hateful etc... any athlete that does well has people that just done like them for no apparent reason other than they are successful... i will take a 95% approval rate with 5% haters all day long... its fine with me... it only makes me do even more... it all comes with territory... where are there videos, following etc? what are they doing to help others? You see what im saying... perhaps they wish they could be doing it, i dont know but what i do know is it ultimately beyond pathetic to sit and talk shit about others, and waste time like a group of gossiping ladies in a salon... that's why i despise Meso rx so bad... those guys are so pathetic... they literally sit there and just talk about others ALL DAY long... what a waste of time and energy! i mean seriously... are we 5 years old? you really dig on people for the littlest things and your grown men? lolll that's fine, you can waste your time, breath etc. all day long because those people are completely insignificant and they know it and thats how they try to feel better about themselves, which is very hard to do being so sad and pathetic but thats what unhappy people do, they talk shit all day... they try to hide their own issues at the expense of others one way or another and its just sad in general but that's the way many are and its unfortunate... me personally, i could care less about what others like that are doing... if they need my help, im here but to get into talking about others etc... that shows how truly boring and miserable their overall lives are... me and my wife NEVER sit here and talk about anyone, unless its us gossiping about sports... we just dont care... we care about our family and what we are doing etc... i dont get into all that other shit... its just pathetic to say the least and im a grown man... i certainly wont teach my kids an example like that when i have kids... i want them to be happy, caring individuals etc and concern themselves with important things etc..

Haters stands for
H aving
A anger
T owards
E veryone
R eaching
S uccess

You are reaching success bro [emoji817]%

Top Bottom