napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Leaving Roids24

Hay Red I'm going to compare,,,,,,Nov 28th

I have been running vermodje Aromasin on all my cycles at 12.5 ed ,,,,,,, I just put a order in with Domestic Pharma IWGF for my Pfizer Aromasin 25mg/30 tabs

Now all my gear in 100% ,,,,,,,,BGS oil's and IWGF Domestic Pharma with All my Pharma,,,,,,,,,,

Great choice Tin. I am using 90% BGS oils and my pharma always comes from IWGF. The Pfizer Caber and Aromasin are excellent. You really can't go wrong with them.

As far as the test levels, damn. I hit 3600 with Valhalla Sust at 500 mgs a week. Yours should have been way higher at 750.

Like you said. The numbers speak for themselves.

And as for everyone saying to contact Radjay, I am also running Vermodje aromasin which isn't doing its job obviously. I am in no way going to go back and forth with TWO companies and listen to their excuses about why it's happening. Lol would you?

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

Then there's a disconnect because you do not know if it was roids24 or radjay product was the issue, this would help a lot of people if you determine which was the source of the issue right ?

Then there's a disconnect because you do not know if it was roids24 or radjay product was the issue, this would help a lot of people if you determine which was the source of the issue right ?
I'm sorry, but I don't have time to go back and forth between roids, rad, and vermodje just to hear the same thing from all of them lol nobody is going ti admit that. You can do that if you'd like.

I'm sorry, but I don't have time to go back and forth between roids, rad, and vermodje just to hear the same thing from all of them lol nobody is going ti admit that. You can do that if you'd like.

And to be honest I've been doing this for over 15 years and I have never once seen an actual USP, GMP or BP certified lab to underdose or fake a compound. Now I have most certainly seen people receive counterfeit product but that would be completely due to a source issue. Just saying...

But I do feel u about not wanting to waste time on shit, I'm just trying to determine the root of the issue as to help others avoid in the future

Test numbers definitely are on low side, but I will say I only get about 5.5x test cyp dose on my prescription TRT.

I'm not sure you can conclude the aroma is under dosed, do you have any other aroma to compare it to? A lot of people seem to vary a lot with e2 and aroma dosing.

Respect for following your conscience bro.

Im going in for labs tommorow im running 450mg test . 12.5 aromasin eod and my boners are in the toilet , panic and anxiety attacks randomly around 10-6pm (when test levels natraully drop) and im not feeling the rush in the gym. I may have been handed some bunk gear but im not pointing fingers yet . OPINIONS ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going in for labs tommorow im running 450mg test . 12.5 aromasin eod and my boners are in the toilet , panic and anxiety attacks randomly around 10-6pm (when test levels natraully drop) and im not feeling the rush in the gym. I may have been handed some bunk gear but im not pointing fingers yet . OPINIONS ?

What brand

Im not revealing that until i get my labs and talk to sponsor . I dont wanna jump the gun

Vermoje actually males good stuff but they have a huge counterfiet problem .should be a hologram with refrence number on the box. If they come out of the box just rubberbanded this is a huge redflag

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Vermoje actually males good stuff but they have a huge counterfiet problem .should be a hologram with refrence number on the box. If they come out of the box just rubberbanded this is a huge redflag

Exactly. I think radjay does as well

Although they do sell some brands I dont like SP labs for one I had bloods running SP cyp and came back a around 1400 and I was taking around 600 mg a week it didnt come from roids24 I got it from a freind that got it from alinshop but same lab never the less

Fuck it, I'll just do the math for you since I found the formula :
1ml of sustanon 250 = 250mg of hormones

250mg of hormones = 30mg test propionate, 60mg test phenylpropionate, 60mg test isocaproate, and 100mg test decanoate

Test propionate: 80mg of hormone per 100mg hormone + ester
Test phenylpropionate: 66mg of hormone per 100mg hormone + ester
Test isocaproate: 72mg of hormone per 100mg hormone + ester
Test decanoate: 62mg of hormone per 100mg hormone + ester

1/2ml of Sust 250 has the following:

Prop: 1/2*(80/100)*30= 12mg test prop
Phenylprop: 1/2*(66/100)*60= 19.8mg test phenylpropionate
Isocaproate: 1/2*(72/100)*60= 21.6mg test isocaproate
Decanoate: 1/2*(62/100)*100= 31mg test decanoate

So for every 1/2ml of Sust 250 you're taking in 84.4mg of hormones

84.4 × 2 = 168.8 × 3 because you pinned 250 mg sust 3 × a week = approx 3000 total test ÷ 506.4= 5.92 × you get the idea. And that's not even factoring in weight variance per person as this is a factor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom