napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Leaving Roids24

Sorry Tazzocc, I was referring to Alpha, not you. I thought I read somewhere he was running the Sustanon and some extra prop pre bloods. Maybe I'm crazy? Lol
I remember him say he hit some prop before the test. This sucks alpha, but I've been in your postion and your doing the right thing by letting people know...Mad love!!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

It's a shame I had to post these bloods like this, but I do not want anyone else paying for fake/underdosed gear when they should be getting what they pay for. It's fucking test. Lol we aren't asking for anything but correctly dosed gear.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

I started at 12.5eod then 6.25 ed now 12.5ed since it is obviously underdosed

Test numbers definitely are on low side, but I will say I only get about 5.5x test cyp dose on my prescription TRT.

I'm not sure you can conclude the aroma is under dosed, do you have any other aroma to compare it to? A lot of people seem to vary a lot with e2 and aroma dosing.

Respect for following your conscience bro.

Test numbers definitely are on low side, but I will say I only get about 5.5x test cyp dose on my prescription TRT.

I'm not sure you can conclude the aroma is under dosed, do you have any other aroma to compare it to? A lot of people seem to vary a lot with e2 and aroma dosing.

Respect for following your conscience bro.

Hay Red I'm going to compare,,,,,,Nov 28th

I have been running vermodje Aromasin on all my cycles at 12.5 ed ,,,,,,, I just put a order in with Domestic Pharma IWGF for my Pfizer Aromasin 25mg/30 tabs

Now all my gear in 100% ,,,,,,,,BGS oil's and IWGF Domestic Pharma with All my Pharma,,,,,,,,,,

Hay Red I'm going to compare,,,,,,Nov 28th

I have been running vermodje Aromasin on all my cycles at 12.5 ed ,,,,,,, I just put a order in with Domestic Pharma IWGF for my Pfizer Aromasin 25mg/30 tabs

Now all my gear in 100% ,,,,,,,,BGS oil's and IWGF Domestic Pharma with All my Pharma,,,,,,,,,,

That'll be interesting to see. I've run BGS and pfizer, while not on the same exact same dosing protocols, they did seem comparable in dose strength. Even thought need to split, I like the candy coating of the pfizer lol!

Hey big guy clear your inbox i was contacted by a major pharmaceutical distributor looking for someone to possibly rep elsewhere and run their many products. Thought about your current situation and rep know how and recommended you for the position. They're trying to PM you, but your box is full.

PM me and I can give you their account name and website so you can contact them versus waiting on them.

Just curious as to have you tried contacting radjay pharmaceuticals directly and explain to them the situation ? If so what was their response ?

IWGF,9th, BGS are all solid as fuck. I won't touch gear from anyone except BGS and Valhalla. The Pfizer is on point. On my current cycle I was lactating a little bit and prami was making me feel like straight dogshit even though it was helping. Decided to switch back to caber after a single .5mg tab, boom next day it stopped and I felt better then I had in about 2 weeks on prami. Shit sucks.

Aromasin is a tough one to call under dosed unless you have a few cycles under your belt and know how you react. I have to take 25MG eod on 500mg of test to keep my e2 at bay. Your liver values are fucked that's for sure though

Hey big guy clear your inbox i was contacted by a major pharmaceutical distributor looking for someone to possibly rep elsewhere and run their many products. Thought about your current situation and rep know how and recommended you for the position. They're trying to PM you, but your box is full.

PM me and I can give you their account name and website so you can contact them versus waiting on them.
Hey bro, I've cleared my inbox but it never works -_-

And as for everyone saying to contact Radjay, I am also running Vermodje aromasin which isn't doing its job obviously. I am in no way going to go back and forth with TWO companies and listen to their excuses about why it's happening. Lol would you?

Top Bottom