napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Leaving Roids24

Those are numbers I get with running 500mg test cyp.

8a121b1c96cae38c7105f1334a880738.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice ! Your responding very well congrats
Lol. I'm not the OP. Just thought I would throw some of my numbers out there. I've never ran radjay or vermodje. Those brands are too easily counterfeited these days to take a chance on.

Good breakdown of the math though.

Lol. I'm not the OP. Just thought I would throw some of my numbers out there. I've never ran radjay or vermodje. Those brands are too easily counterfeited these days to take a chance on.

Good breakdown of the math though.

Yes, pharma are mass duplicated as this is the drawback of going through major suppliers which is why source is crucial. Your numbers are still excellent by the way

Hey everyone, as most of you know, I've been a rep for Roids24. I am going to discontinue repping for them because of multiple issues.
One, My bloods came back at only 3059 on 750mg sust a week. No excuse for that.
Two, estrogen is 67. Obviously aromasin is very underdosed.
Three, he said those results are good.
I don't care WHO YOU are. We ALL know that levels should be at LEAST 5x dosing.
He is a respectful person, but I put product quality above all. That is not what anyone should receive.
I highly urge everyone to steer clear of those products until/if corrected.
This is why blood work is so important.
Word of mouth and reviews by friends mean NOTHING. Bloods say it all. Anyways, I hope everyone listens to this post. I will be posting throughout all my forums to spread word.
Thank you.

Thanks for sharing. So if someone is running say 200mg of test a week they should get bloods back at about 1000?

Thanks for sharing. So if someone is running say 200mg of test a week they should get bloods back at about 1000?
Mine weren't even 4x less than 28 hours post injection. So by that theory 200mg would be around 750ng/Dl lol sound good to you? Nope. To reach 5k, you'd need to pin 1.2 grams of test. Lol that's not correct. A gram of test should put you wayyyy above that.

My TRT Watson at 150mg puts my Test levels a little above 1200 48 hours post injection. In this case, that's 8x. Lots of variables

Alpha, you should run a different source's sust 250 the same exact way you did the radjay. Then take another blood test at the same time frame. That would be a scientific way to put the issue to rest.

Alpha, you should run a different source's sust 250 the same exact way you did the radjay. Then take another blood test at the same time frame. That would be a scientific way to put the issue to rest.

That's a really good idea.

I have switched to another brand that I will be running for 8 more weeks and I'll be taking bloods in about 4-5 from now. Same doses.

Nice. I think we'll all be interested to see what you come up with. Good luck!

Mine weren't even 4x less than 28 hours post injection. So by that theory 200mg would be around 750ng/Dl lol sound good to you? Nope. To reach 5k, you'd need to pin 1.2 grams of test. Lol that's not correct. A gram of test should put you wayyyy above that.

Bro yours came back 5.9 times I already did the math for you, you have it confused

You cannot compare 750mg of sust to 750 enan or cyp or prop they are different, you would have to take more sust to equate your confused

You can but it would have to be pharma to compare to pharma and as NY stated lots of sources overdose for obvious reasons.

I don't think your estrogen was all that high for a first cycle either. Mine was at 58 when I did mid cycle bloods for my first Test cycle. I got it under control after I got everything figured out. 12.5 mg eod just wasn't enough for me for 400mg of Test. BF% plays a big part also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom