napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean gains advice

BenDover

Hey there new to the forum and looking for some advice! I'm looking to put on some lean dry gains because in my opinion I feel like adding all this water weight that i will lose at the end of the cycle is pointless. I'm thinking about grabbing some test enanthate and tbol? Any thoughts or advice maybe different injectable or orals?? Would really appreciate it thanks!

23, 242, 6,3 15ish% , I took test e only cycle before and fell off from lifting for a while due to a shoulder injury. I cleaned up my diet and I'm trying to put on some lean mass this next cycle.

23, 242, 6,3 15ish% , I took test e only cycle before and fell off from lifting for a while due to a shoulder injury. I cleaned up my diet and I'm trying to put on some lean mass this next cycle.

LOVE the screen name bro... LOL

i have to tell you at 23 years old your making a HUGE mistake using steroids man... i really hate to see you ruin your life like this... are you sure your intent on learning the hard way... i assure you that your future is not going to be what your hoping by doing this now... you may think your okay now but i assure you, and i see this time and time and time yet again that guys your age think they know everything and they always come back later asking what they can do when its too late.. ive been doing this A LONG time and its the same pattern over and over... are you really sure you want to go this route?? you have other options that are non anabolic that will not put this type of stress on your body and get you all the gains you want... its up to you... im not your dad but your making a mistake and im just looking out for you

Gear is a commitment that has pros and cons but at23 your natty test levels are still pretty high and at 6.3 245 your either a beast or kind of chubby if the latter you need too focus on leaning out first male estrogen receptors are mostly in the fat cells and the water retention and gyno risk is very elevated at higher bodyfat levels . honestly my opinion is a minimum 2 years hard in the gym following a clean diet first before enhancement. This and you should have a good physique around 10 percent bodyfat and decent size muscle bellies then make the decision( one that should not be taken lightly) too use gear too go too the next level . I also cant stand seeing guys that werent ready running grams of shit too have a decent physique thats naturally attainable. Gear is for going too a level you cannot on your own if your juicing you should look like a god thats just my opinion

You are a little on the younger side, and I'm guessing your bodyfat is probably higher than the 15% you claim. So, based on those things I'd wait on a cycle at the moment brother. You say you have cleaned up your diet some, but what exactly does it look like? I'm guessing there are quite a few holes there that could be fixed

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

haha glad you like the name! sorry for the late response been busy, I don't know how to respond to every individual comment but I appreciate all the advice!! I decided I am going to take the steroid route and I am fine with the consequences later in life. I started working out in high school my freshman year and have been seriously lifting for a while so I was on my way to getting huge but I messed up my shoulder. I cut out carbs out of my diet because I'm super insulin resistant and carbs make me super bloated. Anyway I really appreciate all the concern and advice!!!

haha glad you like the name! sorry for the late response been busy, I don't know how to respond to every individual comment but I appreciate all the advice!! I decided I am going to take the steroid route and I am fine with the consequences later in life. I started working out in high school my freshman year and have been seriously lifting for a while so I was on my way to getting huge but I messed up my shoulder. I cut out carbs out of my diet because I'm super insulin resistant and carbs make me super bloated. Anyway I really appreciate all the concern and advice!!!

As long as your good with trt the rest of your life. Then go for it.

One thing you really have to concern yourself with is cycling at an elevated bodyfat, which can really affect your health markers considerably. That's why we recommend being below 15% bodyfat before starting. I'm guessing yours is higher than the 15% you claim based on your stats. Best thing to do is post up a pic so,you can get better assessed. I'd also like to see what your diet looks like, which I'm sure could be helped as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom