napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

kickstart with winstrol

T

teku135

5 week kickstart of winstrol 50mg a day 25 am 25 pm for a test cycle. any thoughts

5 week kickstart of winstrol 50mg a day 25 am 25 pm for a test cycle. any thoughts

I don't think Winstrol is a good oral to use as a kickstart at all. It's meant as a finisher. What exactly are you looking for? Goals?

i want to recomp. i know its a finnisher but i know my diet will be a lot better earlier in the cycle. When i start the cycle i have a nice diet planed out, but once i hit month 3 i have to force myself and you guys know its hard to eat so clean. So my idea was to use the winy when my diet is perfect.

i want to recomp. i know its a finnisher but i know my diet will be a lot better earlier in the cycle. When i start the cycle i have a nice diet planed out, but once i hit month 3 i have to force myself and you guys know its hard to eat so clean. So my idea was to use the winy when my diet is perfect.
If you want to recomp it makes more sense to add in sarms for that purpose. Add in GW, S4, and SR9009.

Also why would your diet only be good at the start of the cycle, and not throughout?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Uh what? Lol ok wait. Ur diet is perfect in the beggining when the products have barely entered your system. Yet the second half your diet is not perfect because why? Yes we know its hard but that doesnt stop us from doing it. You cant use winny as a fix all for one. For two if you cant commit thru the whole process why are u even using steroids at all?

PHURIOUS

Uh what? Lol ok wait. Ur diet is perfect in the beggining when the products have barely entered your system. Yet the second half your diet is not perfect because why? Yes we know its hard but that doesnt stop us from doing it. You cant use winny as a fix all for one. For two if you cant commit thru the whole process why are u even using steroids at all?

PHURIOUS

WHAT...WAIT !!! you mean winny won't burn off all that cake I'm eating at the end of my cycle to reward myself for being "clean" during the first half of my cycle???? WTF

well im not going to eat cake, but all im saying is that at the end, theres a higher chance for a cheat meal or go out and have a drink or something.

WHAT...WAIT !!! you mean winny won't burn off all that cake I'm eating at the end of my cycle to reward myself for being "clean" during the first half of my cycle???? WTF

Lol ya. I did hear that tren helps w cake eating. Lol

PHURIOUS

If you can't diet you DO NOT cycle.

you guys are being ridiculous. the diet is still fine at the end, just not like at the begining.

you guys are being ridiculous. the diet is still fine at the end, just not like at the begining.
Nobody is being ridiculous bro. All we are saying is that you don't half ass your cycle on diet. You are making excuses to drink or cheat on your diet later in the cycle, and for what? Just stay consistent the whole way. It's not that hard bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nah nah nah you can have a drink or a cheat just don't kill it or go over board moderation is key .... if you want a cheat meal cut calories for the beginning of the day or the day before so you free up some wiggle room..... when I was at my leanest I was still eating a big ass bowl of ice cream every other night ....get your macros and stick to them and use windy at the end

fuk wut u kno

Top Bottom