napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

kickstart with winstrol

bro seriously... i was sitting here going "did this guy really fucking just say this" The LAST thing you want to be saying or doing is that your diet is only good part of the time... its not "hard" at all... if you want something then you don't make it hard... you either want it or you don't... plain and simple... winstrol is fine to use as a kickstart, it really is.. but absolutely not for those reasons... its also BEST used at the end of a cycle... so even though its fine to use as a kickstart, the main function of winstrol is to harden muscles and CLEAN UP the entire fucking cycle... so of course you want to finish with it... you use these as they are best utilized, not to accommodate your eating habits...

Nah nah nah you can have a drink or a cheat just don't kill it or go over board moderation is key .... if you want a cheat meal cut calories for the beginning of the day or the day before so you free up some wiggle room..... when I was at my leanest I was still eating a big ass bowl of ice cream every other night ....get your macros and stick to them and use windy at the end

fuk wut u kno

You are right about that. However, cheat meals need to be implemented correctly and one of the ways is like the way you mentioned. I'm a big believer in cheat meals myself, but they are setup in a way that I still hit my planned numbers for that day. It all comes down to doing hints correctly and still being able to make that progress. Moderation is definitely a key component

A cheat meal isn't a reward. A cheat meal is used when the body needs it. Rewards are given to your dog for taking a shit in the freakin' backyard. If guys can't go 12-16 weeks while on cycle and NOT be disciplined then DON'T USE JUICE.

Top Bottom