napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just joined, hoping to meet some educated people. This is my story.

Diesel_D229

Hey, my name is Diesel_D. I'm 26, 6'2, and just cut down to the low 180s for the season and slowly adding size again. I've been training since sometime in 2012. When I first started, I ate a lot and went from 160lbs, skinny fat, to just over 286lbs; fat, strong as hell, but with no cuts whatsoever. Chicken, broccoli, rice 8x times a day, including random fast food because my weight stopped going up around 240s-250s on simply "clean" food. Cardio was non existent and being "big" with no real shape lost its appeal. I wasn't educated on macros and instead focused on just eating calories. Too many carbs, more protein than necessary, and more than likely way too much fat. Fast forward to the past two years- I've learned what common practice is when it comes to diet and after trying everything: low fat, high fat, keto, low carbs, high carbs, .75g/protein per lb to way over 2g/protein per lb- I have figured what works for me. Not just my macros/micros/total calories, but also what food sits well with me and what food I'd rather avoid (digestion/elimination). IE: tuna and mayo vs chicken and olive oil.

When first cutting down from that heavy 280s body a buddy of mine suggested winstrol. 1cc E3D. I now know how stupid I was. No real understanding of what I was doing and no PCT. Either way, I cut down to the 230s and realized there's more to this game than juice and cardio. Pretty much was crash dieting.

It took, solid, over two years to figure out my nutrition, but I can confidently say that I now believe my diet is on point. Better than anyone I've met in person, at least. Took forever to figure out the right formula, but it was definitely worth it.

I train, consistently, 6 days a week, AM cardio 3x a week, and eat without cheating unless I feel a cheat is beneficial at the time (probably less than 4 times a month).

I have an active job where standing all day is a requirement and I'm literally running every few minutes unless we're slow.

Recently moved to a new area and I don't really want to talk to the obvious gear users at my gym. In my opinion, they look like crap and train like idiots. Last thing I want to do is take advice from these fools, let alone trust them with my body. Im not full of myself, but I think I've got this gym thing down more than them.

I've never had a professional body fat test, but I have veins running through my abs, shoulders, and arms without a pump. I'm the leanest guy at my gym, with the exception of those random gym veterans that show up once in a while. But those guys are super obvious that they're not natural and not regulars at my gym.

What I'm trying to say is.. can we be friends? I know every forum has some idiots, but I hope to meet some cool and knowledgeable bros that could help me achieve a stronger, better self.

I keep to myself and really enjoy bodybuilding and getting stronger. I've tried to put 100% focus on my old hobbies, but i always go back to the gym. I want to continue this journey and attempt a bodybuilding show sometime in the near future. Could I try for men's physique? Sure. But, that's not the look I like.

Again, this is Diesel_D229 and I want to say hello! :)

Thanks a lot brother. You, along with others, have already answered crucial questions for me in no time. I'm stoked to see such quick and educational responses from not just one, but several people. Whatever you're doing to ensure that the veteran information stays and the idiots stay away- keep doing it! I'm already very happy about joining isarms. Seems like trustworthy bros with real experience and solid, safe advice.

Glad to have you here with us bro. Welcome to the fam here at isarms. Let me know if I can help with anything

Damn that's some weight up and down! At least your journey gave you a shit ton of knowledge to use moving forward. Welcome to isarms bro.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thanks a lot brother. You, along with others, have already answered crucial questions for me in no time. I'm stoked to see such quick and educational responses from not just one, but several people. Whatever you're doing to ensure that the veteran information stays and the idiots stay away- keep doing it! I'm already very happy about joining isarms. Seems like trustworthy bros with real experience and solid, safe advice.
absolutely brother... you are going to fit in perfectly here! great to have you!

Top Bottom