napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is this real /ow much hgh for recovery from surgery

Bigboy01

Check this out this guy is saying he was banging iron 3 days post op from hernia repair !

Only thing I can imagine is that he was lifting extremely light weights (for him that maybe 300lbs bench press ) and that it’s alll relative.

just curious if anyone had a protocol for hgh or other gear for rapid recovery bc I have to get this done but I really don’t want to lose a ton of mass right as I’m peaking mid cycle ….was going to hold offf till end of summer but if I can be back in a week lifting safely I would do it now but that just sounds impossible unless I’m using kiddie weights. Right now I’m pushing 3-4 plates on my bench for 5-8 reps as a bench mark. I’m around 240 and 5 10 body fat is around 10-11% and I’m in my 40s.

There is no such thing as making HGH work that fast and thats just ridiculous... Anyone that has had any type of hernia surgery would tell you that recovering in 3 days from a hernia surgery is just outright nonsense... HGH does not work that way nor does anything else... MK2866 has more rapid help but you are hoping for a miracle that doesnt exist man... the best protocol i can give you is with mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033... thats far and away the most effective ive ever come across... you would want to run the 677 longer term, at least 6 months and you get the faster healing from 2866 and the secondary from 4033 plus all the added size and strength benefits...

anyone that has had a hernia repair will attest to the nonsense... after three days you are still barely able to even fucking bend down to tie your shoes dude... smfh

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I would strongly suggest listening to Dylan. Hernia surgery is not something you just recover from like that sir. That is quite preposterous to even insinuate that can be done. The cycle plan he gave you is extremely effective and would also be what I would recommend. Keep in mind these are not magical and do not just instantly heal but they certainly will help to provide a more rapid type of healing for you

Dylan covered you, Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

warrior stories like this are stupid to me nowadays because i been there and done that. i was still lifting hard with a torn shoulder and herniated discs. looking back i was dumb, not a 'warrior'

I had hernia surgery for an umbilical hernia. To me it’s not worth it to start back early because you can be right back in the same boat but worse if you reinjure in.

I love dylan's layout for this. HGH is the other aspect that would fit perfectly into the equation here and you would not need a lot of it especially with this kind of stack to go along with it

This is awesome guys thank you so much for all your feedback.
For those of you that had any kind of surgery and took off the ninth and a half did you guys lose a lot of size ? I was just going to get it done after the summer since it’s not at the point of being too unsightly it.

This is awesome guys thank you so much for all your feedback.
For those of you that had any kind of surgery and took off the ninth and a half did you guys lose a lot of size ? I was just going to get it done after the summer since it’s not at the point of being too unsightly it.
You will always loose size during recovery, been there done it a few times and im 56.It will come back quick if you take time to recover. Don't fuck around with hernia surgery because it wont go well IMO

Check this out this guy is saying he was banging iron 3 days post op from hernia repair !

Only thing I can imagine is that he was lifting extremely light weights (for him that maybe 300lbs bench press ) and that it’s alll relative.

just curious if anyone had a protocol for hgh or other gear for rapid recovery bc I have to get this done but I really don’t want to lose a ton of mass right as I’m peaking mid cycle ….was going to hold offf till end of summer but if I can be back in a week lifting safely I would do it now but that just sounds impossible unless I’m using kiddie weights. Right now I’m pushing 3-4 plates on my bench for 5-8 reps as a bench mark. I’m around 240 and 5 10 body fat is around 10-11% and I’m in my 40s.
Your pushing that weight with a Hernia????

Top Bottom