napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbies and HGH (Human Growth Hormone)

ChestyPuller

Hello everyone,

I've done a decent amount of research on HGH and am contemplating starting a cycle of 3IUs per day for 3-9 months and would appreciate any advice or opinions. Still undecided on the time frame, I thought a shorter cycle of 3 months might but put me on the safer side but Dylan Gemelli said in one of his video that you should run it for 6-12 months to get the full benefit without elaborating further. From my understanding, the pituitary gland doesn't shut down like the testicles do when taking testosterone, so there is little added risk to doing a longer cycle, is that correct?

I'm 31, 5'9, 195 pounds, 15-20% bodyfat. If you only consider my recent training, I have only been lifting for ~6 months. I recently lost 60 pounds while putting on at least 10 pounds of muscle through weight training, HIIT, a clean diet, and a calorie deficit. I just hit 3 reps of 225 on the bench and could probably run a 6-7 minute mile. I feel HGH would give me a massive boost at near zero risk, but I am obviously nowhere near my genetic peak, and the general consensus always seems to be that you should only start steroids once you reach your genetic peak, but is the same true for just HGH at my age?

HGH skin benefits are well documented, and it might help me keep my skin in good condition and help tighten up while i lose these last 20-30 pounds, that will be ~80 pounds lost from my max fatness and I'm expecting minor extra skin issues. I have horrible issues sleeping consistently that HGH might improve, I have mild to moderate lower back pain and shoulder pain that might improve, and finally at this point in my life I can 100% devote myself and time to fitness like I have been for the last 6 months. I workout 4+ hours a day, eat extremely clean and can sleep/nap all day. On top of that I recently started Pilates and Yoga to increase joint strength and flexibility, which i'm greatly lacking. So pretty much my entire day/life revolves around personal fitness and eating/cooking clean right now, no g/f or job. In a year or two I'm going to have to take another job and I simply wont have the time to dedicate to fitness like I will have this upcoming year, so I feel a HGH cycle can possibly exponentially expand on all the hard work i'm putting in and overall improve my health while I begin to enter middle age. Although I got out of shape, I have been lifting weights for years, but at the same time was always cutting and losing the same 50 pounds. I've been a bit chubby all my life and never did a solid natural bulking cycle, but at the same time I have been in good athletic shape before, I was a Marine and did 3 tours in Iraq with infantry battalions.

The plan is to drive to Mexico with some friends, get a script from a doctor, Buy unquestionably authentic Somatotropin from a Costco or other name brand pharmacy, and then legally drive it back into California.

Any advice or warnings would be appreciated, I have never done any type of steroid before and am a couple years away from doing a basic test cycle.

Thanks in advance.

Look Devil Dog, Marine to Marine 3 - 9 months of HGH will have minimal effect. That is long enough to see some effect, but not an insane amount of anything. I too am 5' 9" tall and weigh 240+ pounds at 11-12% bf now. Your plan seems suspect and sketchy at best, but who knows might work I'm in Texas, but am unfamiliar with how the border works now script or not when it comes to bringing things across. I think as a Marine you're familiar with what it takes to get into shape, but somehow fell off the wagon. 15-20% is one helluva estimate on bf% and having lost 50 pounds I'm assuming there is some loose skin. HGH can't help that much IMO. I ran 10iu of HGH for a little over a month till customs was nice enough to seize a shit load of HGH I was waiting on and the main benefit I saw was lightning fast recovery from workouts, some bf loss and better looking skin - zero acne. You should perhaps call customs and ask about traveling across with prescription meds before risking it. Semper Fi - The 44

Look Devil Dog, Marine to Marine 3 - 9 months of HGH will have minimal effect. That is long enough to see some effect, but not an insane amount of anything. I too am 5' 9" tall and weigh 240+ pounds at 11-12% bf now. Your plan seems suspect and sketchy at best, but who knows might work I'm in Texas, but am unfamiliar with how the border works now script or not when it comes to bringing things across. I think as a Marine you're familiar with what it takes to get into shape, but somehow fell off the wagon. 15-20% is one helluva estimate on bf% and having lost 50 pounds I'm assuming there is some loose skin. HGH can't help that much IMO. I ran 10iu of HGH for a little over a month till customs was nice enough to seize a shit load of HGH I was waiting on and the main benefit I saw was lightning fast recovery from workouts, some bf loss and better looking skin - zero acne. You should perhaps call customs and ask about traveling across with prescription meds before risking it. Semper Fi - The 44

Semper Fi mate. Yeah I definitely fell off the wagon for a few years after I got out. To much beer in college, no exercise and I gain fat pretty easily. I still have fat to lose, so I'm not sure how bad the loose skin will be until i'm under 10% body fat, but its pretty minimal right now. I'm not expecting too much out of a 3 IU cycle but I thought it still might be worth doing. It might help address some of the issues above and give me a small boost at little risk. I've done a bit of research and I believe its completely legal to declare and bring it across the boarder as long as you have a script and it's a small amount for personal use only. Still have to look this more. Thanks for the reply.

I have to agree with everything 44 said. I'm just starting my 5th month of HGH and I'm just starting to see some benefits. I don't think HGH is something you cycle and I cringe when those two words are used together. Either you're on HGH or you're not. I also think you're a bit young but if you do decide to venture into this plan on doing it for at least a year. Semper Fi Leatherneck!

Pharma Lady Rep

You certainly have to run HGH for a long time to get the real noticeable benefits out of it. I think you are a bit young for GH use myself, and I think a good alternative for you would be MK677 if you are looking for a legal effective alternative that will give you the GH boost and benefits you are after

Www.sarmsx.com has MK677 in the highest quality you will find

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom