bannednutritionRegenRx

to hgh or not.

thejshow

What's up all, new member here's a little background about me:

31 years old,
5'10
weight 170 pounds
under 10% BF.
currently running a PHUL routine 4x a week in the gym.
my diet is spot on
I smoke way too much pot and have just recently stopped cold turkey - going on about a week, my sleeping is somewhat lacking because of it. (TMI?)
no medication, no health issues I'm aware of.

I've never taken anything besides your standard: proteins/vitamins/BCAA's/Creatine and have been for years consistently. I am fully dedicated to the lifestyle and do it for no one else besides me. I also drink a shitload of water.

My past program was the texas method, were I finally got myself pretty damn close into the "advanced" (My bench press SUCKS compared to everything else... ) category in terms of strength standards for some lifts. My goals are to hit Elite. I ran it for about 7 months and it was brutal but worth it. I took myself from 155 pounds to about 170 with diet and exercise alone and still maintained the same waist size, kept my abs etc.. I've never attempted HGH but am highly interested in running a 3-6 month cycle to see how I benefit in terms of sleep and repairing my body, and of course the added gains.

I've been lifting for about 5 years and training brazilian jiu jitsu. I'm noticing my body is taking a beating and having a hard time healing between lifts and training. Since switching to a PHUL workout and upping my BCAA's it's helped slightly. Lifting is extremely important to me and I'd like to invest in some quality hgh.

I'm open to any and all input in regards to aprox my dosage. How much daily should I take? What are your recommendations? Where should I research? Educate me, point me in the right direction. I'm not looking for sources at the moment but will eventually once I get everything down/educate myself and get better acquainted with the community here.

Thank you all, let me know if you want any additional info - i'm an open book.

do you know anything about it at all? why would you even want to use it? just for sleep and injury recovery? what kind of "gains" are you expecting from it? thats why i ask if you even know anything about it...

Most importantly Repair & to allow me to train much longer with more frequency. That’s all it really comes down to. Anything else in terms of “gains” would just be a bonus. (Which is why I used the vague term gains lol.)

I do.t know what it is with all the new guys l lately wanting to run GH all the sudden like its,something special or magic. It's not. And actually it's going to be a lot slower than any steroid or sarm for results, not to mention 5 times more expensive lol

I do.t know what it is with all the new guys l lately wanting to run GH all the sudden like its,something special or magic. It's not. And actually it's going to be a lot slower than any steroid or sarm for results, not to mention 5 times more expensive lol

Sorry I tried my hardest to read the stickies and introduce myself in hopes of not being the new guy. This is something I’ve been pondering since about the age of 30

I’m open to the advice. Why SARMS over hgh if price is not a factor for me?

Last edited:
You can accomplish all of that with sarms bro. I think you're expecting way too much out of GH to be honest

Aren’t there more side affects affiliated with them? Also keep in mind I’m competing against others with HGH regimens. It’s not a secret in the BJJ world.

Okay well shit you have me pondering mk 677 hard. Very interesting and reading up on it now. What’s the recommended daily dosage normally for someone like me in your opinion?

In with what everyone else mentioned, unless you have some disorder or your body isn't making a normal amount on its own then your really not going to see an added benefit. And yes its very expensive. Steroid and sarms will be cheaper and will accomplish what your wanting. Ive never once considered it, I would rather make a more potent AAS stack with the money from GH.

Top Bottom