napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is this bulk/cutting cycle legit? (feedback needed)

Deepsalon

I ve been working out for 8 years now, and been on steroids the last 3 years on and off, wanted to prep for a show in October, and my cycle is going to be like this :

Steroid Cycle:
1-4 dbol 30mg ED
1-16 test p 150mg EOD
6-16 tren a 100mg EOD
10-16 winstrol 50mg ED
14-16 halo 10mg ED
1-16 arimidex 0.5 EOD
HCG 500ui 2 times a week in mid cycle
liv52 (for liver support)

PCT :
Clomid : 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex : 40/40/20/20/20/20

mini bulk : 1-4, 250p 500c 70f(3600+) clean food, my weight is 185lbs now.
cutting phase : 4-16, 300p 250c 70f carbs will get down it depends on my weight and how i am looking.

What do you think guys about this guys, need your feedbacks please :D

25 years old, 6ft, 200 lbs, my goal by the end of the 16th week I can be lean and stage ready, i have been working out for 8 years and this is my 5th cycle, what do you think about it? :p

Dang dude. Have you been successfully pcting every time with blood work to prove?

If you're going to do it get some real liver and cycle support supplements.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

25 years old, 6ft, 200 lbs, my goal by the end of the 16th week I can be lean and stage ready, i have been working out for 8 years and this is my 5th cycle, what do you think about it? :p

I just think it's a big heavy cycle for your age. You are at the earliest age where I'd even advise you on a cycle...which would be test only....and here you are 5 cycles deep with an advanced cycle including Tren and halo. It's not something I condone at your age bud.

5th cycle at 25 years old... smfh... good luck... im not even going to bother

I am an active competitor, i did compete for the last 2 years and been cycling for the last 2 years on and off, and so sad that by participating in this forum still cannot get the help I asked for, what is going on?

Dang dude. Have you been successfully pcting every time with blood work to prove?

If you're going to do it get some real liver and cycle support supplements.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I do my bloodwork always BEFORE, MID CYCLE AND AFTER, and the results are perfect, i do recover very fast than normal people

I am an active competitor, i did compete for the last 2 years and been cycling for the last 2 years on and off, and so sad that by participating in this forum still cannot get the help I asked for, what is going on?

This forum only condones responsible steroid use for people who are ready to use them. You started when you were 22 from what I can see -if you had come here then you'd be told you are far too young to use steroids and that you could easily cause yourself irreversible harm.

Endorsing a very hardcore cycle for a 25 year old just doesn't happen here.

I also note that you haven't responded to the query about getting bloodwork done. It might have helped your cause a bit if you could have shown you had bloodwork done around each cycle and what the results were.

This forum only condones responsible steroid use for people who are ready to use them. You started when you were 22 from what I can see -if you had come here then you'd be told you are far too young to use steroids and that you could easily cause yourself irreversible harm.

Endorsing a very hardcore cycle for a 25 year old just doesn't happen here.

I also note that you haven't responded to the query about getting bloodwork done. It might have helped your cause a bit if you could have shown you had bloodwork done around each cycle and what the results were.

I know that it is early to use them for a 23 years old, but I do this for a living, this is my job(compete) and it is my responsibility if i took them earlier than when i was supposed to take them, i do bloodwork always before, mid cycle and after my cycles, and the results are just very good, no problem with HPTA levels

Top Bottom