napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

is these needle-gauges ok?

MtechBear

The ones for glute injection is 23G 0.60x30mm,and the one for delt-injection is 25G 0,5x16mm. These are ok for my intended purpose? Tryed to upload pics but got error-message again!

You are asking very basic questions. What is your stats and experience with cycling?

Yes basic questions because i know the green 21G is for intrmuscular injections,but i choose 23G since its not that thick of a needle,i only need to know if i should push them longer in than the needle itself?
Im 35,ran some deca and nandrolone in '01 and shut down hard hpta and have had LH and FSH issues since then,now im ready for my trt-protocol,150mg a week until my life ebbs out. Have anastrazole and exemestane also for use when needed. Have gathered myself 80ml of test e.

Yes basic questions because i know the green 21G is for intrmuscular injections,but i choose 23G since its not that thick of a needle,i only need to know if i should push them longer in than the needle itself?
Im 35,ran some deca and nandrolone in '01 and shut down hard hpta and have had LH and FSH issues since then,now im ready for my trt-protocol,150mg a week until my life ebbs out. Have anastrazole and exemestane also for use when needed. Have gathered myself 80ml of test e.

Have you had bloodwork done to confirm you have low test issues? TRT is not something you just put yourself on bro

So the doctor is putting you on TRT, and you aren't doing this yourself correct?

I struggles with high free t4 also,after infection in '08. This gives night sweats,poor memory,neourvesness,hard to fall asleep, (very bad at times) and depression,these are the main issues of high free t4 in the body.

Last edited:
So the doctor is putting you on TRT, and you aren't doing this yourself correct?
Talking to an androlog next week,if this shithole of a byraucratic quagmire will not help me with low t and the t4 issues,i will treat myself,i have the papers that shows this clearly but help with hormonal-issues is not easy,but time will tell,this is the first time i visit this part of the healthcare industry,maybe they will help maybe not.

Last edited:
Does testosterone also lowers free t4 or does that apply for other types of steroids? Dont remember but read that steroids lower free t4..

Talking to an androlog next week,if this shithole of a byraucratic quagmire will not help me with low t and the t4 issues,i will treat myself,i have the papers that shows this clearly but help with hormonal-issues is not easy,but time will tell,this is the first time i visit this part of the healthcare industry,maybe they will help maybe not.

I would not reco,mend taking matters into your own hands at all. If by chance you can't get help go see an endocrinologist. There's too much involved for you to be expirimenting and self medicating

because of the high amount of t4 floating around,my body produces alot of antibodies,max of this is 5 on the scale being used here in Norway,the amount in my body is 450. Have had low FSH and LH,high free t4 and an abnormal high amount of antibodies for many years now,one gets bitter and exhausted from being rejected by the regular doctors for years,they have all said that its in my head,im crazy...but now i have these two bloodwork to show,i have also gathered papers from doctors and bloodwork on me from 2002 up to now,there is no doubt what is making me feel like totaly shit...

I would not reco,mend taking matters into your own hands at all. If by chance you can't get help go see an endocrinologist. There's too much involved for you to be expirimenting and self medicating
My doc did not want to send me to an endo,he didnt see the need,then he said hormonal health is not his field,he have no significant knowledge of it. But im seing Kenneth Purvis in Oslo next week,he is from great britain and have a clinic in oslo,one does not have to be prescribed from a doc to visit him.
Im not doing anything before talking to Purvis,but what do you recommend me doing if they not helping me? As long as the free t4 is not a problem regarding trt,i will for sure start my own treatment of 150mg a week.

Some repeating from another thread here,but i mean it was right to add it. Ill update next week after talking to androlog Purvis.

I pin with 25 g on everything. 1" in quads and delts. 1 1/2" in glutes. Not sure what that is in mm.
ok,1" for delts sounds large to me,do you push whole length in? the glute nedle i have is 1,2" when i look closer. Do you only push the needle in or a bit further so it pit's the glute some?
Is 0,62" ok for delts?

Last edited:
My doc did not want to send me to an endo,he didnt see the need,then he said hormonal health is not his field,he have no significant knowledge of it. But im seing Kenneth Purvis in Oslo next week,he is from great britain and have a clinic in oslo,one does not have to be prescribed from a doc to visit him.
Im not doing anything before talking to Purvis,but what do you recommend me doing if they not helping me? As long as the free t4 is not a problem regarding trt,i will for sure start my own treatment of 150mg a week.

your doctor is a moron then. of course he is not specialized in hormones, thats why they refer you to an endocrinologist lol

ok,1" for delts sounds large to me,do you push whole length in? the glute nedle i have is 1,2" when i look closer. Do you only push the needle in or a bit further so it pit's the glute some?
Is 0,62" ok for delts?

some recommend leaving a little bit of the needle exposed in case it breaks off but i sink that bitch to get deep in the muscle. you want deep inter-muscular injection. keep the pin steady and you should be fine. you dont need to push it till it pits with the 1 1/2 needle on glutes. On delts a 1" works good for me to get deep in the muscle. I guess you could go a little shorter depending on your size but I think 1" is pretty common As long as it dont hit bone! lol

Top Bottom