napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

International Shipping and Customs

Will it state online tracking it has been seized or will letter get to you first
Thanks for any info provided

You should receive a letter of seizure from the CBP in the original packaging stating you could dispute the confiscation but would have to show up in person. Minus the illegal compounds/products shipped

Will the source (pharma lady) be notified of a seizure prior to the receiver obtaining a letter? Mine has been in customs since the 2nd which isn't too long but definitely more concerning than not.

I've heard of some people having a package in customs, up to two weeks. Rare occurrence, but it happens. My PharmaLady order wasn't even in customs a whole day, however. Keep us updated bro!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Will the source (pharma lady) be notified of a seizure prior to the receiver obtaining a letter? Mine has been in customs since the 2nd which isn't too long but definitely more concerning than not.

I don't believe so you will need to send her a copy in pm of the letter you get, and remember DENY DENY DENY if by chance someone shows up to ask you anything. Don't say shit just say I have no idea wtf or who the f sent anything to me

Are there any of our domestic sources that don't have a minimum order amount in case I just need one item while I am waiting longer than expected for my international order?

I received my seizure letter last night but Pharma Lady is phenomenal and is already working on resending the order. Our reps that are on this forum are great. Thanks to everyone!

I received my seizure letter last night but Pharma Lady is phenomenal and is already working on resending the order. Our reps that are on this forum are great. Thanks to everyone!

Dude that blows. Sorry to hear that. Tear that thing up and tell the mail man to shuv it up his butt.
Hopefully the second one clears. Dont wanna go and get your adress flagged lol. It happens to the best of us though...

Top Bottom