napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

International Shipping and Customs

Dude that blows. Sorry to hear that. Tear that thing up and tell the mail man to shuv it up his butt.
Hopefully the second one clears. Dont wanna go and get your adress flagged lol. It happens to the best of us though...

The letter is kind of ridiculous. It basically states you can respond to the letter and state you want to abandon the package.......or just dont respond and they will destroy it in 30 days....so yeah....the letter is getting shredded and I have a new address to have it shipped to

good deal brother, that's a lot better than the men in black comin to visit lol never happen with as little as you are buying

The letter is kind of ridiculous. It basically states you can respond to the letter and state you want to abandon the package.......or just dont respond and they will destroy it in 30 days....so yeah....the letter is getting shredded and I have a new address to have it shipped to

Ya hell no lol. Tell them to keep it. hahaha.
Like the wicked wich in the forest trying to lure hansel and grettle lol.

I do wonder how many people are stupid enough to go and actually try to pick it up haha. You know some people must fall for it.

i know right how fucking dumb would that be, you seen those police stings when they have warrants on people and they send them letters and tell em they won something and when they show up to claim their prize they get the silver bracelets. hahahah so fucking funny

i know right how fucking dumb would that be, you seen those police stings when they have warrants on people and they send them letters and tell em they won something and when they show up to claim their prize they get the silver bracelets. hahahah so fucking funny

So...your not suppose to go and get the package from customs........jk....that would be fckn hilarious.

Ya hell no lol. Tell them to keep it. hahaha.
Like the wicked wich in the forest trying to lure hansel and grettle lol.

I do wonder how many people are stupid enough to go and actually try to pick it up haha. You know some people must fall for it.

I'm sure a shit ton of people fall for it. "Hey I'm here to pick up that package... you know the one with the illegal stuff..." Lmao

I received my seizure letter last night but Pharma Lady is phenomenal and is already working on resending the order. Our reps that are on this forum are great. Thanks to everyone!

Did the second attempt make it through ?

I gto one that has been stuck in customs since feb 5, never had one stuck that long so not looking good

Did the second attempt make it through ?

I gto one that has been stuck in customs since feb 5, never had one stuck that long so not looking good

I am still waiting. Since pharmalady comes through China, they had a delay with the Chinese New Year. If it's been sitting in customs since the 5th though I would not be surprised if you will receive a customs seizure letter. I received my seizure letter pretty quickly though so it's possible that customs is just delayed in processing it.

Top Bottom