napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Igf-1 lr3

Romes20

Has anyone tried this stuff, I got 10 vials from Pharmalady as my order was over $300 and I am not very familiar with it. My understanding is that it is to be prepared somehow with acetic acid, and that growth is primarily seen in the muscle in which it is injected and that doing so post workout is ideal. Any more information from anyone who has tried it?

Igf is usually reconned like everthing else. Bac water

PHURIOUS

Igf is usually reconned like everthing else. Bac water

PHURIOUS
Can someone else chime in on this? I always thought/read that igf-1 lr3 (or any form) needs to be mixed with AA. If this is not true then that would be wonderful cause acetic acid can sting while back water is generally smooth.

Everything I've read, it's bac water. Haven't used but have looked into them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone else chime in on this? I always thought/read that igf-1 lr3 (or any form) needs to be mixed with AA. If this is not true then that would be wonderful cause acetic acid can sting while back water is generally smooth.

Igf is a component of hgh. Why would it b std to reconn hgh w bac water but not igf. Idk where u heard that

PHURIOUS

The reason AA is recommended by some is to help dissolve all the powder that can get stuck on the side of the bottle. You are only supposed to use a small amount and then use BAC water for the rest. I have personally used IGF numerous times(not from pharma lady yet) and never used AA with it. I always use BAC water to reconstitute just like HCG or HGH. When I use it I usually just do a shot post workout and another pre bed, not saying that's right it's just what I do.

I've read it online a long time ago, I think it's just bro science

Ya. Bac water is fine. Just let the vial draw in the bac water dont shoot it. It will damagE the powder then once its dissolved roll the vial gently and let it absorb it all. Then ur good to go

PHURIOUS

I was told to use aa, but everyone says BAC water is fine. I was told you need to use aa for the 1mg vials of igf 1 because it breaks down very fast in just BAC water. I tried the aa and it burns pretty bad so I just listened to everyone else and just used the BAC water. Just the BAC water worked fine for me.

Ya. Bac water is fine. Just let the vial draw in the bac water dont shoot it. It will damagE the powder then once its dissolved roll the vial gently and let it absorb it all. Then ur good to go

PHURIOUS
OP this is exactly how I do it aswell

Hello friends, Bac water is fine for IGF-1 LR3, it does not need site inject but some do anyway, you can inject it just like HGH

Top Bottom