napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Countering TREN ACE sides.

That's what I'm afraid of... I'm divorced and don't have a gf... My ex wife hooks me up occasionally but I always owe her a favor when she does. I'm afraid it's going to be too much for me to handle or I'll be owing her for life... Lol

might as well get a FB or FWB's either way your paying for it lol

Supposedly it brings you into that REM state of sleep quicker and longer and in turn aids in recovery and growth. Not sure how I feel about messing with what is now considered a date rape drug to sleep better and make better gainz. But I know it had its place in bodybuilding sone years back before all the negative publicity

GHB was legal a long time ago and otc at health food stores. Saying it was good for lifters was a stretch. They said it made you relese HGH at night because you slept so well on it.Once big brother finds out that something makes you euphoric, they haul ass to make it illegal. Only the booze lobby has enough cash.Like I said ghb is a very heavy load on, and is very very dose related...just like when DNP was diet drug. Make a mistake and you wake up dead...lol. GHB can not so much kill you but give you the pukes. Knocked out cold and deeply sleeping then puking is a no no. In the case of DNP it was great for weight loss but when the schmoes took too much they woke up dead too. I say Darwin "s Natural Selection should run it course. After all wads abused meth they would all be dead and then let the person of average intelligence follow docs orders.
When you buy ghb made by someone you have no idea what the dose is. Only if you make it yourself can you be sure. Avoid it unless you are sure. Just like dnp.

or if you take too much and wake up and your butt hurts it probably wasn't a good idea. I forgot all about ghb, since the whole "date rape" shit in the early 2000's or so.

GHB was legal a long time ago and otc at health food stores. Saying it was good for lifters was a stretch. They said it made you relese HGH at night because you slept so well on it.Once big brother finds out that something makes you euphoric, they haul ass to make it illegal. Only the booze lobby has enough cash.Like I said ghb is a very heavy load on, and is very very dose related...just like when DNP was diet drug. Make a mistake and you wake up dead...lol. GHB can not so much kill you but give you the pukes. Knocked out cold and deeply sleeping then puking is a no no. In the case of DNP it was great for weight loss but when the schmoes took too much they woke up dead too. I say Darwin "s Natural Selection should run it course. After all wads abused meth they would all be dead and then let the person of average intelligence follow docs orders.
When you buy ghb made by someone you have no idea what the dose is. Only if you make it yourself can you be sure. Avoid it unless you are sure. Just like dnp.
Ya definitly making it myself if I do it.

Read some interesting articles about how it became illegal. Really just stupid people ruining nice things is what it comes down to.

I like to start research with the horror stories haha. If that don't turn you off chances are your good. Havnt found much on GHB in that regards. I know the dangers definitly but the overall "omg Itl kill you" just isn't there it seems.

I like to do my due diligence when I can to make sure I'm not 50 years old sitting in a chair all fucked up from nonsense.
Il start a more direct thread on it. It's tough cause we don't have a large bb crowd here yet but I'm sure there has to be some direct experience. I'd be curious to see it.

So far I know plenty of local bb'ers that will sell it but.like you said. I don't trust it. Rather be sure I know what I'm taking if and when I get to that point.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

or if you take too much and wake up and your butt hurts it probably wasn't a good idea. I forgot all about ghb, since the whole "date rape" shit in the early 2000's or so.
See there you go. Had to fall into the hands of rapists now it's the rape drug. Old narcoleptic nana has to have a script now cause some hooligan can't simmer down.

Read some interesting articles about how it became illegal. Really just stupid people ruining nice things is what it comes down to.

I like to start research with the horror stories haha. If that don't turn you off chances are your good. Havnt found much on GHB in that regards. I know the dangers definitly but the overall "omg Itl kill you" just isn't there it seems.

I like to do my due diligence when I can to make sure I'm not 50 years old sitting in a chair all fucked up from nonsense.
Il start a more direct thread on it. It's tough cause we don't have a large bb crowd here yet but I'm sure there has to be some direct experience. I'd be curious to see it.

So far I know plenty of local bb'ers that will sell it but.like you said. I don't trust it. Rather be sure I know what I'm taking if and when I get to that point.

You mean wake up in the morning and take dump....and there is a condom in the toilet...oh shitskie

I have tons of info on it. You can pm me if you have any questions. Back in the 80's I made it by the gallon. Just out grew those days but the info is still there.It is very fun when you get your dose right. No know reports of it actually killing anyone. Deaths also had other drugs involved or like I said...choking in your sleep on vomit. But folks do that all the time on booze!!

I have tons of info on it. You can pm me if you have any questions. Back in the 80's I made it by the gallon. Just out grew those days but the info is still there.It is very fun when you get your dose right. No know reports of it actually killing anyone. Deaths also had other drugs involved or like I said...choking in your sleep on vomit. But folks do that all the time on booze!!
That's awesome man. I definitly will here soon. Would appreciate the knowledge and a deep understanding for sure.

definitely good to educate and learn for yourself on everything, especially so you can help others when they ask but more so to steer them away and educate them as to why... there's just no point to risking things like this... i mean, why? seriously... why? even if your going pro for millions of dollars, its NOT WORTH IT... not even close... its like, why keep pushing and pushing and risking this and that... ultimately for what? you can go pretty hardcore with a simple tren cycle if you want but you start getting into all this shit noone really even talks about or uses because its so damn scary and the possible risk etc... i just dont get why it would even be considered

definitely good to educate and learn for yourself on everything, especially so you can help others when they ask but more so to steer them away and educate them as to why... there's just no point to risking things like this... i mean, why? seriously... why? even if your going pro for millions of dollars, its NOT WORTH IT... not even close... its like, why keep pushing and pushing and risking this and that... ultimately for what? you can go pretty hardcore with a simple tren cycle if you want but you start getting into all this shit noone really even talks about or uses because its so damn scary and the possible risk etc... i just dont get why it would even be considered

Which part the GHB? There's a surprisingly high number of dudes using it. At least in my realm I guess. I've just kept away so far because I didn't fully understand it and also wanna be sure I am able to make it on my own so the "who you can trust" thing isn't even an issue.
Generally it seems pretty hard to mess up in both creation and in use.

Its the dudes who come buy saying "oh there is an industrial cleaner you can use that's similar" Thoooooose are the bits of information I avoid lol. Just one of those things that sounds like a bad idea haha.

Which part the GHB? There's a surprisingly high number of dudes using it. At least in my realm I guess. I've just kept away so far because I didn't fully understand it and also wanna be sure I am able to make it on my own so the "who you can trust" thing isn't even an issue.
Generally it seems pretty hard to mess up in both creation and in use.

Its the dudes who come buy saying "oh there is an industrial cleaner you can use that's similar" Thoooooose are the bits of information I avoid lol. Just one of those things that sounds like a bad idea haha.

its not so much the ghb im talking about... its things like dnp, the oral trens, etc... the shit that is rarely used.. the things that can harm others... ghb itself is not prevalently used, trust me... maybe more so than others but all of these things, completely unnecessary to the normal user... these types of things are great for everyone to understand but not to use... even advanced users can but i guess for me, i will always keep it to more so mainstream things that while possibly harmful, don't carry the high risk that others do... i have too much value on life in general for that... you can do so much (as you already know) without things like that...

its not so much the ghb im talking about... its things like dnp, the oral trens, etc... the shit that is rarely used.. the things that can harm others... ghb itself is not prevalently used, trust me... maybe more so than others but all of these things, completely unnecessary to the normal user... these types of things are great for everyone to understand but not to use... even advanced users can but i guess for me, i will always keep it to more so mainstream things that while possibly harmful, don't carry the high risk that others do... i have too much value on life in general for that... you can do so much (as you already know) without things like that...

Ya true that. Man I see some DNP logs on other boards just surfing around. Fuck man... haha shit will scare the hell out of you. They will post a pic of themselves too and your like bro... Are you serious?! haha

Ya true that. Man I see some DNP logs on other boards just surfing around. Fuck man... haha shit will scare the hell out of you. They will post a pic of themselves too and your like bro... Are you serious?! haha

yeah thats what im saying and you just sit there and slap yourself in the forehead! fucking incredible bro! that's why its good to be educated on it though so we can help others to really understand and not read douche bag misleading logs

To be honest I could look pretty good by taking NADA. Workout hard, eat right. Stop and think about it....it is all you really need.

To be honest I could look pretty good by taking NADA. Workout hard, eat right. Stop and think about it....it is all you really need.

I did it that way for a decade and its entirely true... I just sought after something extra after that amount of time

One thing I have noticed since starting the Tren is that I have no appetite. Strength is growing everyday while cardio is fading into oblivion, but I have to force feed myself. I'll start getting shaky then I'm practically forcing myself to eat it and I get full quickly. I was wanting to bulk up this cycle but the Tren is making it impossible

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

One thing I have noticed since starting the Tren is that I have no appetite. Strength is growing everyday while cardio is fading into oblivion, but I have to force feed myself. I'll start getting shaky then I'm practically forcing myself to eat it and I get full quickly. I was wanting to bulk up this cycle but the Tren is making it impossible

Maybe with my food addiction and deca hunger, it will cancel each other out lol.

It might bro..lol. i might have to throw in some deca to get some damn hunger

this is where you need a few additions to counteract these sides... this is why i have GW as a must to run with tren and it will offset all the cardio issues your having... mk677 will completely counteract the hunger issues your having as well...

Top Bottom