napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Countering TREN ACE sides.

ya sleep may become an issue while using tren with increased body temps, some people have no issues whatsoever. Only way to know for sure will be once you run some,

I've never had a sleep issue on tren myself, but yes some people do have issues sleeping on tren. A lot of times it can be related to and controlled by blood sugar issues.

i hear ya, i just thought i mention it because its a safe alternative to help with alot of possible sides and is very easy on the already stressed system.

Could probably use some of that charlottes web edibles for kids with cancer and stuff. Im not too knowledgable about it but from what I understand it doesnt produce a high and increases appetite and sleep dramatically

A good majority. Not all... go to one of two options. Weed/edibles or GHB.
I was actually gonna make GHB not long ago. I never got around to it before I moved though. Maybe this year Il give it a shot. Pretty simple stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A good majority. Not all... go to one of two options. Weed/edibles or GHB.
I was actually gonna make GHB not long ago. I never got around to it before I moved though. Maybe this year Il give it a shot. Pretty simple stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

WTF? GHB? To do what? Appetite...makes me not hungry......aggression...maybe but you would have to be on it all the time,and that is a hard buzz. Plus that is one helluva salt load bro.Gotta carry a gallon jug of water around with that salt load. You could make it with half koh and half naoh, then you would have a pottassium sodium balance.I know one thing you will do...be loaded...lol.
Seriously I guess you could use it to sleep. I remember years ago sleeping through 3 sets of night sweats....woke up drenched and stunk like I hadn't had a bath in months...lol

WTF? GHB? To do what? Appetite...makes me not hungry......aggression...maybe but you would have to be on it all the time,and that is a hard buzz. Plus that is one helluva salt load bro.Gotta carry a gallon jug of water around with that salt load. You could make it with half koh and half naoh, then you would have a pottassium sodium balance.I know one thing you will do...be loaded...lol.
Seriously I guess you could use it to sleep. I remember years ago sleeping through 3 sets of night sweats....woke up drenched and stunk like I hadn't had a bath in months...lol

I'm pretty sure he meant to help sleep.

What would you recommend DRB? Anything legal that you know of to help get good sleep ? Thanks

I'm pretty sure he meant to help sleep.

What would you recommend DRB? Anything legal that you know of to help get good sleep ? Thanks

The problem with these things whether it be valerian,melatonin,benadryl, ZMA, or even scripts like Ambien...is the fact if you use them too often you will become tolerant and they do nothing. Also if you get night sweats on tren it will wake you up unless you are conked out cold with something strong. If I do enough cardio after my weights I will sleep fine. Because I am tired and exhausted. You could try a combo of of the legal things and see how they work together.

Problem with a lot of stuff too is that it can be, even in a small way addictive. Like benadryl can be in a small way. My wife had a small problem after taking it for awhile. And makes us both in a bad mood the next day.

I'm 3wks in on tren e @150wks and tren a 100 eod. Only side is insomnia. Ill sleep 3-4hrs and wake up.When I wake up I'm not tired at all so I just stay up. I had 1 night sweat last week and I do feel warmer. The heat seems to come from the inside out, it's a different feeling for sure. My muscles hardened up and filled up after 1st week.All the melatonin and such gives me a headache so Ill try doing more cardio like someone suggested.

Mostly for the sleep. Problem is I would be afraid to use it often. From what I see its mostly to get a good night or two each week. A day or two of rest in a hectic week while running tren. The sodium situation was my hesitation when I was first considering it. Water wise I drink about 2 gallons a day. I purge it relatively easy. I got a jug with me at all times haha.

Man, last tren I had was in the summer my coach had me upping the dose like crazy too. I was sweating so bad I slept on the couch for the last 4 weeks. I was sweating like crazy, I smelled like a dirty goat. I ended up just throwing the freaking couch away and buying a new one lol. Lesson learned... Always go with fine leather furniture... Sweat only helps it last longer haha.

You know most people can turn to just natural raw honey before bed. If you not watching the diet to a tee.

I've tried the honey method and it helped me for sure. Couple warm table spoons right before bed. Has to be the totally natural organic stuff. Not the cheap processed shit in the bear shaped bottle.

Hopefully I can use a combo of the things to get decent sleep. I'll try different stuff to see if I can find a good combo.

Thanks everyone for the input.

I had crazy jealously and anger issues my first run of ace, just delt qith it and even bumped it up a bit. Going to work in some tren again in January or February and pray I dont kill anyone

The emotional sides haah Idk what to tell you there other than don't be a dick. I really didn't have to big of an issue on that part. I did have a couple situations one with a neighbor but I was in the right mostly and it was well deserved on his part.

Really just gotta breathe. Think of the big picture. Its generally not worth it.

Last cut I was running clen also and started taking benadryl at night so I could keep the clen going at a low dose and effective and as a good side the benadryl helped me sleep

Mostly for the sleep. Problem is I would be afraid to use it often. From what I see its mostly to get a good night or two each week. A day or two of rest in a hectic week while running tren. The sodium situation was my hesitation when I was first considering it. Water wise I drink about 2 gallons a day. I purge it relatively easy. I got a jug with me at all times haha.

Man, last tren I had was in the summer my coach had me upping the dose like crazy too. I was sweating so bad I slept on the couch for the last 4 weeks. I was sweating like crazy, I smelled like a dirty goat. I ended up just throwing the freaking couch away and buying a new one lol. Lesson learned... Always go with fine leather furniture... Sweat only helps it last longer haha.

You know most people can turn to just natural raw honey before bed. If you not watching the diet to a tee.

Supposedly it brings you into that REM state of sleep quicker and longer and in turn aids in recovery and growth. Not sure how I feel about messing with what is now considered a date rape drug to sleep better and make better gainz. But I know it had its place in bodybuilding sone years back before all the negative publicity

Hopefully I can use a combo of the things to get decent sleep. I'll try different stuff to see if I can find a good combo.

Thanks everyone for the input.

I wouldn't use a damn thing unless you really have to. You might be fine without anything like me. You never know. Main thing is to use as little as possible to get the result you are after

Supposedly it brings you into that REM state of sleep quicker and longer and in turn aids in recovery and growth. Not sure how I feel about messing with what is now considered a date rape drug to sleep better and make better gainz. But I know it had its place in bodybuilding some years back before all the negative publicity

Its pretty heavily used by the BB crowd lol. Not for raping I hope....
I'm also more concerned about sides like vomitting, coma, hallucinations.... things like that....
Still doing tons of research on it. I really dont mess with stuff before I understand it fully. I know its also processed by the liver. To what degree or impact not 100%...

Here is some general info..............................................................................

GHB selectively deepens stage 3 and 4 sleep, which are most frequently impaired in the elderly. This is probably the mechanism by which GHB treats narcolepsy. Deepening stage 3 and 4 sleep may also be the mechanism by which GHB increases growth hormone output (which normally takes place during the deepest stages of sleep). At the 2-4 gm dose range, GHB's effects last about 3 to 4 hours. At high doses (4-8 gm) and on an empty stomach, extremely deep sleep is usually induced within 5 to 15 minutes. The effect will sometimes last up to 4 hours. At extremely high doses (10-30 gm), the deep-sleep lasts for much longer periods. The highest reported GHB dose (termed a "poisoning" by the authors) involved a man who took an estimated 15 tablespoons (50-75 grams) of GHB! He woke up 24 hours later feeling groggy with a mild headache. He had no lasting effects.
There are 15 INDs filed with the FDA for GHB for:

Improving sleep patterns and maintaining daytime alertness in narcolepsy
Reducing schizophrenic symptoms
Stabilizing Parkinson's disease
Reducing nocturnal myoclonus (painful leg cramps at night)
Improving memory problems
Stimulating natural growth hormone release
Decreasing pain and improving sleep in fibromyalgia patients
Relieving symptoms associated with Huntington's chorea
Regulating muscle tone in dystonia musculorum deformans
Controlling tardive dyskinesia symptoms
Decreasing drug withdrawal symptoms (alcohol and opiates)
Decreasing hyperactivity and learning disabilities in children
Inducing sedation and tranquilization
Relieving anxiety
Lowering cholesterol
Because it works to relieve anxiety and depression so rapidly and is so safe, GHB has been recommended by healthcare professionals as the anti-anxiety/antidepressant agent of choice for potentially suicidal patients. The proliferation of GHB INDs establishes clearly that the potential health-enhancing uses of GHB are extensive.

Steven Fowkes
Founder and Chief Science Officer, Nanopolymer Systems

Either way.... Its still off the table till I know more about it and figure a few things out. Just need to make sure its worth it before I go that route. I have really shitty sleep issues even off tren. I always have for as long as I can remember. Almost every dream s a nightmare actually. Kinda cool now Ive come to enjoy them as a good movie but ya lol.

Top Bottom