napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I look like a tomato

10aciousD

I got what I thought was a good deal on 5 vials of Test E. This stuff made me so red it's freakin unbelievable . I've had a SLIGHT reddening from test before but never like this. It also made a buddy very red and made his skin itch . The bottles say it's suspended in peach oil. I'm new to this forum so I'm not putting the brand or source out there as I assume this is a no no, although I think some may want to know the source so they can avoid it.

Any ideas on why this batch made my skin so damn red?

Thanks.

.....D

I got what I thought was a good deal on 5 vials of Test E. This stuff made me so red it's freakin unbelievable . I've had a SLIGHT reddening from test before but never like this. It also made a buddy very red and made his skin itch . The bottles say it's suspended in peach oil. I'm new to this forum so I'm not putting the brand or source out there as I assume this is a no no, although I think some may want to know the source so they can avoid it.

Thanks.

.....D

Huh I've never heard of that before. Yea post up the source I'd like to not use them for sure lol

Thanks.

.....D
That doesn't sound good at all bro. You probably have a reaction to the carrier, or the gear just isn't good at all.

You are perfectly fine to post the source, and I would encourage you to do so to protect and warn other members.

For future reference we have some awesome sources on this board that are the best you can find anywhere. No need to look elsewhere

Peach oil? Wow. Not smart. Because of possible allergic reaction. Thats why u use gso or safflower. Most people dont have issues. I would be careful. You or ur buddy have a fever?

PHURIOUS

Peach oil? Wow. Not smart. Because of possible allergic reaction. Thats why u use gso or safflower. Most people dont have issues. I would be careful. You or ur buddy have a fever?

PHURIOUS
I've never heard of using peach oil. That alone sounds sketchy

It was from A-Shop. Brand was SP. I can post photos later if y'all would like. I kind of figured it was a reaction to the peach oil . My buddy said it felt like good test as far as strength gains, but made him very itchy and like I said , he got very red too. Thanks for the replies !!

....D

PHURIOUS

No fever that I noticed or my buddy either.

.....D

Thanks.

.....D

peach oil? what the mess? i would ditch it dude..doesnt sound safe with you getting red and itchy..

Yeah dude that doesnt sound good. Ive never seen gear with peach oil. Fuck... I honestly didnt even know there was such a thing. Sounds like something youd get on a salad

It was from A-Shop. Brand was SP. I can post photos later if y'all would like. I kind of figured it was a reaction to the peach oil . My buddy said it felt like good test as far as strength gains, but made him very itchy and like I said , he got very red too. Thanks for the replies !!

....D

a shop? As in Alinshop?

Scary stuff, dude. SP is actually starting to become stocked in a lot of the euro sources. Peach oil? I don't understand why they would use that. Such better options out there.

Hope everything turns out well, man.

Calm down folks.You can use peach or apricot. It is no problem. It is the fatty acid profile of an oil that makes it good or bad. Why not olive oil? Why not canola oil? How come big pharm uses sesame, cottonseed, safflower? No corn oil, no sunflower seed oil...anybody know why??????

Calm down folks.You can use peach or apricot. It is no problem. It is the fatty acid profile of an oil that makes it good or bad. Why not olive oil? Why not canola oil? How come big pharm uses sesame, cottonseed, safflower? No corn oil, no sunflower seed oil...anybody know why??????

Just cause u can do something doesnt mean u shud.

You CAN make products with 100% EO. shud you? No.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom