napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 Igd4033

Depends. If you were to run Ostarine and MK677 while running a PCT and then transitioned into a bridge you would be gtg.

But running LGD while your completing you PCT is counter productive.

So to answer your question. Yes it can be added to a triple stack, but complete your PCT first and then start your bridge.

Can mk677 & Igd4033 be added to triple stack & if you can does it matter if your on a pct

mk677 can be added to anything at anytime... the only time i would advise against using lgd is DURING a pct but ANY other time or scenario, it definitely has a place!

mk677 can be added to anything at anytime... the only time i would advise against using lgd is DURING a pct but ANY other time or scenario, it definitely has a place!

That's why SARMS are the shit.. They are so versatile and you can really maximize your AAS cycles by adding them. They are just going to get Better and better

Thanks to all that responded not sure what a bridge is I'm assuming its what you use between cycles can anyone explain in dummy terms sorry for not understanding I'm not up on lingo

Sorry my man.. You're exactly right. SARMS are great to use a as solution to your time off in between cycles... or taken as a stand alone.

Can mk677 & Igd4033 be added to triple stack & if you can does it matter if your on a pct

LGD should not be used in PCT, and neither should S4. They are both far too suppressive.

However after PCT you could run a stack of any number of sarms that you want. Tell us what you are trying to do and your goals, and we can help you set something up

MK-677 is something you can run at anytime you want. doesnt need to be a bridge doesnt need to be segregated to a cycle. It can be what you want when you want. It would be extreamly benificial to a SARMS stack.

LGD and its supressive characteristics should not be included in any pct protocol. save that for an exclusive sarms run or in combination with an AAS cycle

I'm trying to get BP down & gain some muscle I'm old gonna be 60 next July I do have rotator cuff issues & don't have full range of motion I can workout but not that strong I can perform all weight training exercises except I need to stay away from dips & overhead presses. I don't know if I should trt or PCT . I'm presently using 125mg test e only every 2 weeks & dbol daily 50mg & 4 days of sarm triple stack which is making me feel like superhero in gym its scary I'm wanting to add more weight but being cautious not to go to extreme I squatted more than I ever have yesterday & think I could have added 30 to 50 lbs more dbol

& sarm seem better than deca anyday so what should I do

I'm trying to get BP down & gain some muscle I'm old gonna be 60 next July I do have rotator cuff issues & don't have full range of motion I can workout but not that strong I can perform all weight training exercises except I need to stay away from dips & overhead presses. I don't know if I should trt or PCT . I'm presently using 125mg test e only every 2 weeks & dbol daily 50mg & 4 days of sarm triple stack which is making me feel like superhero in gym its scary I'm wanting to add more weight but being cautious not to go to extreme I squatted more than I ever have yesterday & think I could have added 30 to 50 lbs more droll & sarm seem better than deca anyday so what should I do
Are you on TRT by a doc, or prescribing yourself? 125 every two weeks is a very low dose. You'd probably want that at least weekly.

As for sarms, you want to get BP down, have injury issues, and would like to get some lean mass. The sarms super stack would be perfect

lgd 10mg per day
GW 20mg per day
MK2866 25mg per day
S4 50mg per day

Run this stack for 12 weeks. You can pick it up at www.pureessencesarms.com

ok gonna up test,drop dbol & I have everything but LGD4033 how many bottles do I need for 12 week cycle I'm assuming from 10mg that one bottle will do want to order asap

ok gonna up test,drop dbol & I have everything but LGD4033 how many bottles do I need for 12 week cycle I'm assuming from 10mg that one bottle will do want to order asap
For a 12 week cycle of LGD you need 3 bottles. They are 10mg/ml with 30ml. So, one bottle lasts 30 days.

i have a new mk677 video coming out tonight so you can be well versed on it... 25 mg per day for 6 months to a year at a time is the protocol and you want to dose it once a day in the a.m.

You will need 3 total bottles brother, since they are dosed at 10mg/ml

i have a new mk677 video coming out tonight so you can be well versed on it... 25 mg per day for 6 months to a year at a time is the protocol and you want to dose it once a day in the a.m.

oh crap man youve been busy. MK now? DANG MAN one after another bang bang bang, looking forward to it man

I'm trying to get BP down & gain some muscle I'm old gonna be 60 next July I do have rotator cuff issues & don't have full range of motion I can workout but not that strong I can perform all weight training exercises except I need to stay away from dips & overhead presses. I don't know if I should trt or PCT . I'm presently using 125mg test e only every 2 weeks & dbol daily 50mg & 4 days of sarm triple stack which is making me feel like superhero in gym its scary I'm wanting to add more weight but being cautious not to go to extreme I squatted more than I ever have yesterday & think I could have added 30 to 50 lbs more dbol

& sarm seem better than deca anyday so what should I do

trying to get BP down? did you mean to type bodyfat or did you actually mean blood pressure?

comparing sarms to DECA is like apples and oranges. i personally think a low dose of deca would be much better then DBOL. its less toxic, more sustainable (slower gains), and easier aka once a week injects as opposed to taking pills twice a day. deca and ostarine make a good stack for joints.

what exactly are your goals? because 125mg of test every two weeks is very low, it needs to be dosed at least every 7 days. like rick said 125 a week is much better.

I want to try it just for the fact that you said you will sleep like a baby!
BTW, your delts looked jacked in the video. anyone else notice that shit?

trying to get BP down? did you mean to type bodyfat or did you actually mean blood pressure?

comparing sarms to DECA is like apples and oranges. i personally think a low dose of deca would be much better then DBOL. its less toxic, more sustainable (slower gains), and easier aka once a week injects as opposed to taking pills twice a day. deca and ostarine make a good stack for joints.

what exactly are your goals? because 125mg of test every two weeks is very low, it needs to be dosed at least every 7 days. like rick said 125 a week is much better.

I completely agree... Honestly i would take a low dose of deca in my top five or even top three favorites just behind primo and eq... Its so much more sustainable than dbol its not even close... Well said spiked

Top Bottom