napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I look like a tomato

Well alinshop is a dick. I don't know how he is in business. It's worth a shot to pleas you're case though. He's not afraid to be bashed cause he gets it all the time I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

alin has been around forever. im sure he has a strong long time customer base .

alin has been around forever. im sure he has a strong long time customer base .

man...you are so right. I was thinking that I remember them even in the 90's...does that sound right?.If I remember correctly they were the first to sell gear in those mylar pouches that got by US Customs so easliy. When you opened the mail the pouches said..sexual lubricant, by Dr Lovejoy,Inc. lol...great idea. Before that they just packaed stuff up in a brown envelop that customs caught on to.

Too each thier own on a scource is what I believe but I know Alin and naps will never see a dime from me

Sp is garbage anyhow toss it I had a bottle of there cyp a buddy got from allenshop i was running it at 750mg a week had bloods done and 1472 ng on 750 thats shit is trash

Too each thier own on a scource is what I believe but I know Alin and naps will never see a dime from me

well that is years ago.I would not deviate from this board if I didnt make my own.But I never had a problem with alin.

well that is years ago.I would not deviate from this board if I didnt make my own.But I never had a problem with alin.

Ya a lot of dudes had complaints over at EVO when they were still an open source board. I see some stuff at ms and meso pop up here and there too. It usually boils down to his customer service.

Top Bottom