napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your FAVORITE bodybuilders!!!

I'm pretty much the same as most of the choices but i really liked andreas munzer the guy was always stage ready and was
120% dedicated to the game

1. Frank Zane for the perfect body.
2. Ahnold for setting the standard.
3. Lee Haney because I got to train with him and he is BOSS.
4. Franco Columbo because he gets no respect but deserves it.
5. Lou F. because he was so damn big.
6. Lee Labrada because he never gave up and he is bad to the bone even today.

653a8fa82e5f9a83078e996f19c1e40e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^HAHAH ! fuck dam..!

Hmmm.... idk if I can order them specifically. But Il list 6.

Steve Kuclo
Kai Greene
Justin Compton
Dorian Yates
Flex Lewis
Paulo Almeida

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bro Justin Compton is a beast! I've seen him workout in person and it is incredible. Dude has massive size

Bro Justin Compton is a beast! I've seen him workout in person and it is incredible. Dude has massive size

He's ridiculous I can't believe he didn't qualify last year. Such bullshit. He got robbed.

He's ridiculous I can't believe he didn't qualify last year. Such bullshit. He got robbed.

Yea I agree; I think he is a favorite for one of the Arnold's this year though. He has to be with that size

The only thing I know for sure, is I can't stand the look of any of the modern bodybuilders at all. They don't belong anywhere in the list in my opinion. I put flex Lewis on mine, just because I think he still, maintains a nice aesthetic look, but he's also a 212 competitor and not in the open. The open class is disgusting. It's pretty much widely accepted that these guys are no longer appealing to look at. Honestly as far as modern bodybuilders, the closest I like are guys that aren't even "bodybuilders". Guys like Sadik hadzovic are what I think looks awesome. This is why I cannot wait for this new classic physique division to take off!

Im right with you. Sadik has an awesome look. I wouldve put him on the list for sure but like you said he's not exactly a bodybuilder

Im right with you. Sadik has an awesome look. I wouldve put him on the list for sure but like you said he's not exactly a bodybuilder
In my eyes, he's everything that encompasses what a,bodybuilder should be. He is very similar and representative of the classic bodybuilding look from the 70s and 80s combined with perfect aesthetics. He has the best modern physique in my opinion. Today's frank zane, in my opinion

Arnold 74 olympia his absolute best he EVER looked
Surge Nubret , that dude had excellent symmetry, just not the size, leanness.

Yea I agree; I think he is a favorite for one of the Arnold's this year though. He has to be with that size

I have him down for being a major contender for the olympia in the near future man. The guy is an animal and he is under the wing of Hany. If he keeps doing what he is doing I think he will shake some shit up for sure. If you look at the mr. olympia criteria, he is the total package. He has he the off stage appeal too and the role model image I think.

Hey if Ur good Ur good...I admire the humbleness though..one if the main reasons I hate Phil heath..he's cocky
I agree with you completely there. I have,no place or respect for arrogance whatsoever, no matter how good someone is.

Hey if Ur good Ur good...I admire the humbleness though..one if the main reasons I hate Phil heath..he's cocky

Ya he is a dick. So is jay actually. I was super excited to meet jay cutler a long time ago and he turned out to be a dbag. But I still think he did incredible things in bodybuilding. dbag none the less though.

Top Bottom