napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting sick.

TX TERROR

Fuck.... I feel it coming on. Coming down with something. What's ya'lls secret remedy when you get sick? Just curious.

I'm dieing....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

First, I always make sure that my dick is hanging lower than my balls. Then I remember I'm a 5%er and I don't get sick

Get well soon bro. When I get sick it is almost guaranteed to go to my lungs. So I keep antibiotics around all the time.

Same here brother. I woke up with a funny voice and runny nose. That means it's only going to get worse for me.

I been sick for 4 days with a cold. And its fucking up my training. I have no secret but to ride it out.

And dont listen to taking vit c keeps colds away. Thats bullshit. I constantly drink those emergen c 1000 mg packets you add to water.

It's been so long since I've been sick that I don't even remember what it's like to be sick. I'm not even lying.

First, I always make sure that my dick is hanging lower than my balls. Then I remember I'm a 5%er and I don't get sick
Hahahahahaha everyone is looking at me why I'm laughing so hard at my phone. Hahaha you're awesome

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom