napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

1napsgear

I used napsgear before, their products are pretty good, but the wait is insane. took about a month to get my stuff. If you are looking for a fast delivery, go with pharma lady, she has good products and super fast delivery.

I used napsgear before, their products are pretty good, but the wait is insane. took about a month to get my stuff. If you are looking for a fast delivery, go with pharma lady, she has good products and super fast delivery.

ill second the pharmalady comment. she is great.

and fyi i said this BEFORE i became her rep

Not bashing naps because I have seen some guys make some great gains from their stuff. However, my boy at work just had his pack seized for the third time in a row..... Yea that sucks....

Not bashing naps because I have seen some guys make some great gains from their stuff. However, my boy at work just had his pack seized for the third time in a row..... Yea that sucks....

His address is probably flagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah, i was thinking about a different site, my bad. roids24 is a sponsor here obviously lol

Oh ok lol. I was like whaaaaaaat?! Ive never seen a bad thing about roids24 and OP I am here for any questions you may have. Large sale happening till the first of November. Promo code, 20AR is a 20% off code. orders must be over 200 for the code to be applied. Code is good for balkan, vermodje and radjay incetables and orals.

Naps gear carries good product including Pharma, now if someone orders some awkward brand then you run the risk of receiving subpar product you will have to know what youre ordering. Naps has been around a very long time, they are only a middle man distribution. They fall short when it comes to turn around time and risk of interception from CBP being international.

Bro I have seen customers receive litterly black gear. Fuck NY will be here too to tell you about his naps deal lol. They are really shity as far as product goes. I have about 8 people I talk to in sure spot who all got fucked over by naps this year but went to our sponsers here after I talked to them.

If your friends received bunk product that would be due to the brand of gear they attempted to order, not Naps itself. They are only a distribution engine, not a manufacturing function.

right but thier sevice and shipping is absolutly terrible. And the lines they choose to carry are for the most part cheap junk. very few lines they distribute I would consider messing with.

right but thier sevice and shipping is absolutly terrible. And the lines they choose to carry are for the most part cheap junk. very few lines they distribute I would consider messing with.

Yes, i agree that their shipping and TA times are not ideal and there are better options. As far as the actual gear they carry many brands including high quality Pharma PGC product such as vermodje, alpha pharma and others. Now if someone orders some unknown brand or product they run the risk of receiving subpar products.

Just to set the record straight i do recommend all our sponsors here for various reasons over napsgear, but naps does carry high quality pharma PGC products.. nothing much else to say about naps.

Top Bottom