napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My First EVER Cycle!!!

I already made a post how i would look like and about my experince in fitness and so on, i would like to start a cycle, and reccomandations, and hints from personal experince ? does it worth it, can you tell me a little more about steroids ?

It's hard to tell you all you need to know man. It takes months and months and even years of reading and research. We can't just hop in here and tell you what you need to know. If you could post your experience again here that would be great because I don't know where your other thread is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like jack said... theres no way anyone could give you all the necessary knowledge you would need to properly run a cycle and understand why you need to do certain things for certain results in a single response. I would look around here and read some of the previous threads. Spend some time researching. Thats how we all got here

is it possible to hire a doctor for steroid consultation ? i know i cant go in hospital and ask about steroids, i mean which doctors proffesion is orientated to steroids, and what analisis i can make before hopping in cycle

is it possible to hire a doctor for steroid consultation ? i know i cant go in hospital and ask about steroids, i mean which doctors proffesion is orientated to steroids, and what analisis i can make before hopping in cycle

Ohhhh wouldn't it be great to find a doctor ok with usage. Few and far in between. Interested to see if anyone on here has a doctor so helpful.

Ohhhh wouldn't it be great to find a doctor ok with usage. Few and far in between. Interested to see if anyone on here has a doctor so helpful.

i did my research, a lot of hollywood actors didn't even touches weights, but the juice up for movie in 3-4 month they are in better shape then natural lifter with 3+ years experince, do i decided to juice up, seriously look at chris hemsworth, guy from warrior i forgot hes name, they were so skinny, never touched weights in their lifes, and boom baby in few month they are in phenomenal shape

All the information you need is here, and all you have to do is put in some work reading

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

i did my research, a lot of hollywood actors didn't even touches weights, but the juice up for movie in 3-4 month they are in better shape then natural lifter with 3+ years experince, do i decided to juice up, seriously look at chris hemsworth, guy from warrior i forgot hes name, they were so skinny, never touched weights in their lifes, and boom baby in few month they are in phenomenal shape

this sounds like another Troll, similar to yesterday. you better not be messing around man i know you are from Russia but we get this far too often.. and you are asking questions that cannot be answered.

people dont juice without working out and just look great. cut the crap

this sounds like another Troll, similar to yesterday. you better not be messing around man i know you are from Russia but we get this far too often.. and you are asking questions that cannot be answered.

people dont juice without working out and just look great. cut the crap

i dont understand what are you talking about, i mentioned few times that i am going to work hard and diet i am going to put all my time in bodybuilding, but the things you tell me, i don't understand, i will stop responding to you

i love every single word i hear from you, that makes me happy to see a smart person, you understand what i mean. so i was thinking about what you told me

Chief= i can cook, i can cook for myself and eat 12 times a day even so
Dietitian=i can go to doctor dietitian right ? or coach, who can write me diet? please answer
money for good quality steroids= i am ready to put all money i earn in food/steroids/training, i don't need cloth or fancy cars

what else i need ?

A doctor will only prescribe testosterone at a very low natural level dose. They won't give you anything else. And you have to test low for testosterone.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Instead of jumping around starting new threads every time you have a question, please leave these all in one thread brother. This is much easier for us to respond and help rather than these being all over the place. They are all related to trying to help you get on track with your goals so please just one thread.....thank you

As for your diet questions, please read through this thread, which will help you create a diet specific for YOU and give you the tools needed to do so

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6585-Diet-and-Nutrition-basics-101

I already made a post how i would look like and about my experince in fitness and so on, i would like to start a cycle, and reccomandations, and hints from personal experince ? does it worth it, can you tell me a little more about steroids ?

if you are fresh to working out and insist on using something , start with sarms bro. Im not giving you a sales pitch, its the best way for you to go, if you refuse to push your natural limits.

Top Bottom