napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to get into a cutting phase ?

News flash... you're still skinny bro. Why not invest 3-5 years in building a bigger more aesthetic physique? BodyBUILDING is what it's called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes bro I will surely invest as you advised I'm glad such an experienced guy replied to my post I will work more on me get some more mass and will post my results personally if you'll allow so then may be I would get ready for the stage untill those couple of years pass should I play the local bodybuilding competitions ?

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

At your size, here is what I would suggest... if bodybuilding is something you take serious, stop worrying about these small shows and trying to compete so often. If I read it correctly, you have 4 events planned by January. Each event will just set you back from making progress and waste your time and money. What you need to do is this... spend the next few years dedicating yourself and focusing on training and nutrition. You lack size because you don't know how to eat. 70kg/154lbs at 5'10 is undersized plain and simple. That's not meant to be disrespectful, it's something you need to accept and work on. Be progressive with your training. Be progressive with your nutrition. Perfect your craft and learn your body. Training and nutrition is what you need to make priority.

At your size, here is what I would suggest... if bodybuilding is something you take serious, stop worrying about these small shows and trying to compete so often. If I read it correctly, you have 4 events planned by January. Each event will just set you back from making progress and waste your time and money. What you need to do is this... spend the next few years dedicating yourself and focusing on training and nutrition. You lack size because you don't know how to eat. 70kg/154lbs at 5'10 is undersized plain and simple. That's not meant to be disrespectful, it's something you need to accept and work on. Be progressive with your training. Be progressive with your nutrition. Perfect your craft and learn your body. Training and nutrition is what you need to make priority.
Yes sir I'll surely focus on gaining a good muscle size for more years of training then I'll compete untill then I'll continue my hardwork , Diet and dedication. I Really appreciate that you understood me and glad to have such an good advice thank you sir.

you seem like a really really good guy bro... there's a lot of issues with what you are doing though... you have abused steroids now being 25 with all that history... you are likely to have plenty of issues in the future, so you are aware... you are hoping now that steroids are going to drastically change you, which they are not... you are not going to be stage ready from simply using juice... you have a lot of work to do with diet and training, especially diet... i hate to see guys like you ruin their lives but you are on that path man... you clearly need more size, which you already know.. brother, take all your focus from where its at now, and move that towards fixing the glaring problems you have... which start with your diet... you can do this but you have to be willing to make the sacrifice and the effort and not have the hope that steroids will magically change you , because they will not... you can email me or pm me anytime you need my help

Bro you need to work on your self mentally. "Get the mind right, the body will follow" Get yourself on the right path beacuse that right there my friend is what going to set you back.. and i say this beacuse your that same guy who wanted run tren on second cycle and at a young age! And yet you still opted out to use aas. Wtf.. abs on a skinny guy is like boobs on a fat girl. They dont count work on your diet...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I don't even know what to say here. If I was cutting it wouldn't be on eq or deca. But stage ready? Much more work needed. Refocus on the diet.

U need to lift heavy eat shitloads and rest dont worry bout aas bro just yet!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

you seem like a really really good guy bro... there's a lot of issues with what you are doing though... you have abused steroids now being 25 with all that history... you are likely to have plenty of issues in the future, so you are aware... you are hoping now that steroids are going to drastically change you, which they are not... you are not going to be stage ready from simply using juice... you have a lot of work to do with diet and training, especially diet... i hate to see guys like you ruin their lives but you are on that path man... you clearly need more size, which you already know.. brother, take all your focus from where its at now, and move that towards fixing the glaring problems you have... which start with your diet... you can do this but you have to be willing to make the sacrifice and the effort and not have the hope that steroids will magically change you , because they will not... you can email me or pm me anytime you need my help
Yes sir from now onwards till a good point I will try not to use steroids i know I should not use steroids but it's kind of greed which all ways comes in our mind that we want a better physique day by day and that greed made me use steroids. Now I'm having advice in such a wonderful place where people have an infinite amount of knowledge in this field and that place is isarms where I'm getting a good advice from worldwide bodybuilders and fitness teachers who showed care and affection for my health. Now I will focus on my diet, Heavy weight Training and gaining a good size and then if there's some point where I think that I'm not moving forward then firstly I'll ask here and then I will decide whether to use juice or not.

Thanks alot Dylan Bro I will surely email you or PM you for any queries and questions.

Bro you need to work on your self mentally. "Get the mind right, the body will follow" Get yourself on the right path beacuse that right there my friend is what going to set you back.. and i say this beacuse your that same guy who wanted run tren on second cycle and at a young age! And yet you still opted out to use aas. Wtf.. abs on a skinny guy is like boobs on a fat girl. They dont count work on your diet...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yes bro I'll not use steroids untill I'm in a good condition to use them till then as you advised I'll work my ass of and do the hardwork to get on that stage because Bodybuilding is like God for me.

Thank you for caring for my health bro.

Yes sir from now onwards till a good point I will try not to use steroids i know I should not use steroids but it's kind of greed which all ways comes in our mind that we want a better physique day by day and that greed made me use steroids. Now I'm having advice in such a wonderful place where people have an infinite amount of knowledge in this field and that place is isarms where I'm getting a good advice from worldwide bodybuilders and fitness teachers who showed care and affection for my health. Now I will focus on my diet, Heavy weight Training and gaining a good size and then if there's some point where I think that I'm not moving forward then firstly I'll ask here and then I will decide whether to use juice or not.

Thanks alot Dylan Bro I will surely email you or PM you for any queries and questions.

i have a lot of respect on how you handled yourself in this thread... you took shots like a man, never made excuses, understood what you did wrong, never acted immature etc... in my book you have earned a shitload of respect and definitely earned mine

i have a lot of respect on how you handled yourself in this thread... you took shots like a man, never made excuses, understood what you did wrong, never acted immature etc... in my book you have earned a shitload of respect and definitely earned mine
Bro it's not a place for me to show any sort of attitude coz nobody gives a f**k for me. I want a healthy lifestyle to improve myself I need people like you and everybody else in isarms in my life to help me reach my goal in Bodybuilding as I said earlier for me Bodybuilding is my religion, Bodybuilding is my God and guys like you help me as a messenger of that God. So I think I should be always humble with everyone.

Thank you Dylan for your kind words I'm glad that I earned your respect what possibly could be better for me to earn respect from such a nice guy who always will to help those are in trouble and put their life on a right path. I'm very happy to earn respect from you. Thanks for understanding me and my intentions Dylan 💪💪

I don't even know what to say here. If I was cutting it wouldn't be on eq or deca. But stage ready? Much more work needed. Refocus on the diet.

Ok sir I will now improve my diet and for my mistakes cutting on deca could you please correct me coz I thought that both of them are versatile steroids that's why I thought I could cut using them. One more thing sir if you think if there is something wrong in my diet please help me and tell me what should I add in my diet and what should be avoided in my diet I will be pleased if you'll help me

Thanks for showing me my mistake now I will improve myself and not do this mistake of cutting with DECA and EQ

U need to lift heavy eat shitloads and rest dont worry bout aas bro just yet!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ok Bro I will eat more , lift more heavy safely and take a proper rest and I will not use AAS unnecessarily I will only use them whenever they are needed and not every time.

Thanks for helping me and saving me from using AAS when they are not needed. I'm glad you helped bro.

Thanks alot.

Glad you handled this all so well. Your attitude is going to be indespensible going forward and WHEN you reach your goals, you're going to be uniquely qualified to help someone else like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ok sir I will now improve my diet and for my mistakes cutting on deca could you please correct me coz I thought that both of them are versatile steroids that's why I thought I could cut using them. One more thing sir if you think if there is something wrong in my diet please help me and tell me what should I add in my diet and what should be avoided in my diet I will be pleased if you'll help me

Thanks for showing me my mistake now I will improve myself and not do this mistake of cutting with DECA and EQ

I'd have to see a breakdown of what you eat and when. And amounts etc. yes you can cut on deca. But eq at least for me generally makes me want to eat more. Maybe it doesn't effect you that way. But steroids aren't cutting agents. Yes they may have properties that have effects to that end. But it's all in what how and when you eat.

I'd have to see a breakdown of what you eat and when. And amounts etc. yes you can cut on deca. But eq at least for me generally makes me want to eat more. Maybe it doesn't effect you that way. But steroids aren't cutting agents. Yes they may have properties that have effects to that end. But it's all in what how and when you eat.

Yes sir I will not use them for cutting fat but to add that perfection in my physique if needed I know we should be only using them if our body fat percentage is below 10%. That EQ advice is awesome now I understand that if EQ will make me hungry then how will be stage ready so EQ is not an option thanks. I already posted my diet in this thread which follow the whole day still I'll PM you my diet

Thanks alot for helping me out.

Glad you handled this all so well. Your attitude is going to be indespensible going forward and WHEN you reach your goals, you're going to be uniquely qualified to help someone else like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Thank you tbh89 well wishers like you will always take me one step forward towards my goals . I will find myself lucky to gain more knowledge and help someone who genuinely needs help like you guys helped me out.

Thanks alot man.

Bro it's not a place for me to show any sort of attitude coz nobody gives a f**k for me. I want a healthy lifestyle to improve myself I need people like you and everybody else in isarms in my life to help me reach my goal in Bodybuilding as I said earlier for me Bodybuilding is my religion, Bodybuilding is my God and guys like you help me as a messenger of that God. So I think I should be always humble with everyone.

Thank you Dylan for your kind words I'm glad that I earned your respect what possibly could be better for me to earn respect from such a nice guy who always will to help those are in trouble and put their life on a right path. I'm very happy to earn respect from you. Thanks for understanding me and my intentions Dylan 

absolutely brother... you keep this winning attitude and you are going to go a long way... one thing you can look at once you get your diet more dialed in are sarms... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you with them as well...

This link is awesome info! Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom