napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How soon to go on another cycle

Coop33

I just ran an only testosterone cypionate cycle for 12 weeks because it was my first cycle and went from 150lbs to 165lbs, and i'm about to go on my pct and was wondering how long I have to wait until I start up another cycle. I've read that time on=time off, but since I only ran testosterone, I did not know if I would be able to start a cycle sooner than that. Any advice would be appreciated.

I just ran an only testosterone cypionate cycle for 12 weeks because it was my first cycle and went from 150lbs to 165lbs, and i'm about to go on my pct and was wondering how long I have to wait until I start up another cycle. I've read that time on=time off, but since I only ran testosterone, I did not know if I would be able to start a cycle sooner than that. Any advice would be appreciated.
bro, a cycle is a cycle whether you run one compound or 5... the rule does not change.. if you ran a 12 week cycle, then waited 2 weeks to start pct, you will end up with a total of 18 weeks on... so you need 18 weeks off MINIMUM before you start another cycle.. you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles but NO anabolics for 18 weeks at least

I would say a MINIMUM of 12 weeks and definitely no sooner. Why not do a SARMS cycle next and compare the results especially at your age.

It can really depend on the person,It is a good rule of thumb to wait the same length time of time that you were on, off. A good pct should last IMO 6 weeks atleast. Only you knows your body. Me for example, I ran test and tren for 14 weeks, did 6 weeks of pct, and I've been cycling off for a total of 16 weeks now. But like I said, it's up to you and what you think your body is ready for. Good luck buddy!

Mr. Gemelli, I appreciate the response and I am running the sarms bridge, but do I run the sarms bridge for the 18 weeks I am off?

My goals are to get up to 200lbs from 165lbs eventually, with that being muscle mass. I am 5'7 and really want to put on size, but to do it without any harmful side effects.

My goals are to get up to 200lbs from 165lbs eventually, with that being muscle mass. I am 5'7 and really want to put on size, but to do it without any harmful side effects.
k, i have the perfect plan for you... im including mk677.. you need to run that for a year continuously, without cycling off... here are the links to purchase everything followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I appreciate this a lot Mr. Gemelli. So do I start this after my pct from testosterone, or start it now?

I appreciate this a lot Mr. Gemelli. So do I start this after my pct from testosterone, or start it now?
call me Dylan bro, please, your making me feel old! LOL i appreciate the respect though but please, just call me Dylan... You would start it right after pct... make SURE you are running a FULL and complete pct though bro... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to purchase the entire pct followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom