napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How does this Pure Essence cut stack sound??

GTFORMULA

Banned
First I want to thank Dylan and Pure Essence for giving me the chance to log the RAD140. I'll be running that for 8 weeks. I will start that right after my current Npp and 750mg test sust and dbol cycle. I'll be going back down to a small dose of test around 250mg. Keep in mind my trt dose is higher at 330mg doctor prescribed with bloods.

So I'll be running RAD140, SR9009, AND GW50156.

I already bought and payed for the gw and sr. I don't have the cash for S4 and I know that would be a suggestion.

My intent will be to cut down and lose as much fat as possible. Right now im right around 198 and want to hit 190 and still have my power and bench double my body weight. How does this look and stack up?

First I want to thank Dylan and Pure Essence for giving me the chance to log the RAD140. I'll be running that for 8 weeks. I will start that right after my current Npp and 750mg test sust and dbol cycle. I'll be going back down to a small dose of test around 250mg. Keep in mind my trt dose is higher at 330mg doctor prescribed with bloods.

I already bought and payed for the gw and sr. I don't have the cash for S4 and I know that would be a suggestion.

My intent will be to cut down and lose as much fat as possible. Right now im right around 198 and want to hit 190 and still have my power and bench double my body weight. How does this look and stack up?

I absolutely love it bro! I honestly can't wait for your log. I think you will be blown away from the results, and I'm going to be watching closely myself, because I really want to see what that GW and SR9009 combo will do. It's what I plan to use along with S4 after the new year to cut down after this two month bulk I'm getting ready to start. I'm right at where I can bench twice my body weight (currently 190) and I have to say it's a fun place to be, lean and mean!!

You may already have dosing figured out, but this is how I would run it

RAD-140 20-30mg per day dosed once in the AM
GW 20mg per day dosed once in the AM
SR 9009 5mg dosed every 2-3 hours for total 30mg per day

I think I'm getting 8 weeks or RAD140. So dosing depends on how the math works out. I only bought 1 sr9009 to try out and cause money is really tight. Bought 2 gw's to work with also. If I see good results from the SR I'll buy another one after getting paid a few times lol.

I think I'm getting 8 weeks or RAD140. So dosing depends on how the math works out. I only bought 1 sr9009 to try out and cause money is really tight. Bought 2 gw's to work with also. If I see good results from the SR I'll buy another one after getting paid a few times lol.

Sounds like a good plan buddy. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts

Thats a sick stack bro... You have ridiculous cutting with st and gw but also high levels of muscle sparing coupled with the strength of rad... This would be similar to being on trt with a sarms cutting stack... Its a sick stack bro... If you find a way to add s4, definitely do it but the strength of rad is going to allow nice muscle growth while dropping huge amounts of fat

Thanks for the encouragement guys. If I can get down to 190 and keep my strength it will be mission accomplished.

Yeah, this sounds like a solid plan brotha. Your hard work and these compounds should produce the end result you are looking for. Should be a fun run for ya.

Thanks bud. Can you slap the food out of my hand from cali? Hahaha joking. Hope you have a good Halloween Dylan and everyone too

i can do that for you!! LOLLLL you can do it bro... as long as you really want it, focus and develop consistency, you will far surpass your goal... 185 is definitely attainable if you put your mind to it...

Lately a lot of pictures haven't been showing. Wonder what's up. Using tapatalk. Anyone else seeing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom