napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Site Down Time Today... another attempted attack...

One of my dogs is taking an evo.
5c0c2ba7cadf55b1d70c3170cbff6e96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
That looks like a massive EVO he's pushing out there. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

trust me bros!

its a shame . i remember when evo was swimming with members. the 1st page would turn without a few hours. it was an exciting forum to be on..

Sadly now its just mods and fake alters like gearhead talking to each other. over and over

ive never seen a website goto shit that fast in my life

its an example what poor management and what happens when you hand the keys over to an idiot like wpa to run the place. that guy could fux up a wet dream

trust me bros!

its a shame . i remember when evo was swimming with members. the 1st page would turn without a few hours. it was an exciting forum to be on..

Sadly now its just mods and fake alters like gearhead talking to each other. over and over

its an example what poor management and what happens when you hand the keys over to an idiot like wpa to run the place. that guy could fux up a wet dream

Exactly. Success rises and falls on leadership. If your shady, it won't last long.

I can't believe they have this much time on their hands. Talk about a serious gap in the level of maturity. WAY to much time on their hands

trust me bros!

Yes it was good, such a damn shame unbelievable now

trust me bros!

That looks like a massive EVO he's pushing out there. Lol

Telling you man. Its whats hanging out my dogs ass. Hang tight bros. Clearly I need a better angle. Time to feed the pups more meat. get some slow mo vids of them dropping evo's

honest sources arent missing anything there . they got all the customers they got from there by now.Now its just a ghosttown with mods and fake wpa alters talkin to themselves about berd pharma,sarms1, and n2bm products. its unbearable to even read over there anymore,nobody goes there that isnt getting paid to.Like we said , a perfect example how to ruin a website. And at all links back to their greed.

I was wondering what was going on. Do you guys have a way to save all members email adresses. Incase this happens in the future you can send out a mass email saying the site will be down?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So I'm guessing the site was attacked again today?

Dylan, keep up the good fight. I know it's probably beyond frustrating, but you and everyone else are making a difference. And that's what is important.

I was wondering what was going on. Do you guys have a way to save all members email adresses. Incase this happens in the future you can send out a mass email saying the site will be down?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes they are all backed up... Everything is backed up several times over... Im no tech but we do have the very best techs you can find

So I'm guessing the site was attacked again today?

Dylan, keep up the good fight. I know it's probably beyond frustrating, but you and everyone else are making a difference. And that's what is important.

Thanks for the support bro

Top Bottom