napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holiday cycle interuption

Rookie75

Hey gang, so my family dropped a Cancun trip on me MArch 22. I will be in week 6 of my 14 week cycle. Normally i dont travel while on gear but this is happening. i will be without SARMS, inhibitors, and my injectables for 1 week basically mid cycle. Any advice? How do you folks manage these interuptions? Is it really a big deal? should i just add the week to the end? Anyone in Cancun want to meet me and hook me up, lol. Anyway looking to see what some of you senior folks have to say about this.

Stay hungry, stay strong!

Hey gang, so my family dropped a Cancun trip on me MArch 22. I will be in week 6 of my 14 week cycle. Normally i dont travel while on gear but this is happening. i will be without SARMS, inhibitors, and my injectables for 1 week basically mid cycle. Any advice? How do you folks manage these interuptions? Is it really a big deal? should i just add the week to the end? Anyone in Cancun want to meet me and hook me up, lol. Anyway looking to see what some of you senior folks have to say about this.

Stay hungry, stay strong!

A week won't be the end of the world bro. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yea u can get a ready ject pin for bout 15 bucks of test...go to the bathroom n shoot lol

Cool, would you just add the week or would you just cut that week out. Im running a 14 week cycle so just go with 13 weeks or 15?

It doesn't really make much difference either way bro. That's up to you

I just got back from a vacation where I didn't pin for over a week, and I just treat it as a week from the cycle.remember that esters will still be very active, so you are still very much on. Skipping a shot or two doesn't change that

Last edited:
It doesn't really make much difference either way bro. That's up to you

I just got back from a vacation where I didn't pin for over a week, and I just treat it as a week from the cycle.remember that esters will still be very active, so you are still very much on. Skipping a shot or two doesn't change that

Cool. I appreciate the feedback!

Top Bottom