napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi, I'm ibleedoranbla and I'm a recovering fitness enthusiast

I had a motorcycle accident about 7 yrs ago that fucked up my left shoulder. I couldn't lift my arm past my waist. I'd have to lift it up with my other hand. It took a good 6 weeks to heal. But sometimes when I'm doing heavy flat bench, it acts up a little. A shoulder is nothing to fuck with. Very complex.

jm-you know better so I won't say anything about the bench!
Bleed the true test is always whether you sit and mope and blame shit on eveybody but yourself, OR to you put on your bigboy shoes,and go fix it your self.In your case I am sure you will go after it. Might as well start the tuna and water diet too ..lol

That healing stack of sarms with 200 test/150 deca may kick your ass right into motion. You know this is going to be a mental fight so you do not need to go heavy on the weight. Diet needs to get back in check. One day at a time. Good luck bro!

jm-you know better so I won't say anything about the bench!
Bleed the true test is always whether you sit and mope and blame shit on eveybody but yourself, OR to you put on your bigboy shoes,and go fix it your self.In your case I am sure you will go after it. Might as well start the tuna and water diet too ..lol

That healing stack of sarms with 200 test/150 deca may kick your ass right into motion. You know this is going to be a mental fight so you do not need to go heavy on the weight. Diet needs to get back in check. One day at a time. Good luck bro!

perfectly said jake... i could not have said it better... this is what its all about and i would absolutely take this advice all the way

perfectly said jake... i could not have said it better... this is what its all about and i would absolutely take this advice all the way
I know what needs to be done. I'm not that bad out. I only missed 7-8 weeks and my mind is getting better and stronger everyday. I had my second workout tonight and had absolutely no trouble with my shoulder. I also worked for about 15-20 minutes longer than I did Monday. Next Monday I plan to completely revamp my entire diet, get a great workout plan implemented, add cardio and start SR9009. I do have a wedding to get ready for after all [emoji1]

I know what needs to be done. I'm not that bad out. I only missed 7-8 weeks and my mind is getting better and stronger everyday. I had my second workout tonight and had absolutely no trouble with my shoulder. I also worked for about 15-20 minutes longer than I did Monday. Next Monday I plan to completely revamp my entire diet, get a great workout plan implemented, add cardio and start SR9009. I do have a wedding to get ready for after all [emoji1]

you are going to be just fine... we all have set backs... its how you handle it which determines how you do... i have no doubt you will be just fine... now its time to stop talking about it and do something about it! you have our support... now lets do it!

you are going to be just fine... we all have set backs... its how you handle it which determines how you do... i have no doubt you will be just fine... now its time to stop talking about it and do something about it! you have our support... now lets do it!
I'm on it captain.

Hi, everybody, as the title states, I'm ibleedoranbla. Many here know me and I'm sure they're a lot of new members that don't. I haven't been on the board in about 2 months because of some personal obstacles that have been thrown my way. I have been out of the gym for the last two months due to a pretty bad injury. I'm not really sure what happened but I messed my shoulder up really bad. Two weeks before Thanksgiving I was moving a new couch into my house and this is when I got an intense pain in my right shoulder. It was so bad I dropped the couch and couldn't hardly lift my arm up. I don't think I injured it while moving the couch but I think that is what brought the injury to my attention. The next couple days I rested it and attempted to go to the gym and I basically couldn't perform any exercises due to the pain. It was at this moment that I realized I was going to have to hang it up for awhile. Over the following 6 weeks the pain was so bad that I could barely even lift my arm up in the shower to wash myself. I should have went to the doctor but I didn't because I'm stubborn. I even attempted to go to the gym and just do squats and I couldn't even get my arms up to unrack the bar. During this time, I lost a very close friend to my family unexpectedly. My fiancee and I also went through a rough patch with each other and with all of this culminating together, I went into a downward spiral like a weakling. I began to drink excessively and basically lost all my desire to ever lift again. Last week I decided to put an end to my self pity and get my shit back together. I'm not going to make excuses for myself, it is what it is. I fell and I fell hard. I have a wedding that I need to get ready for in April and I plan on hitting it hard. My shoulder is no longer in pain, it stopped hurting around a week ago. I still have no clue what I did to it. I worked out tonight for the first time in two months and it felt great. I felt an immense desire within myself to be the alpha at my gym once again. I have put on some weight that I'm not proud of and my only goal at this point is to shred that off. I experienced no pain in my shoulder tonight while lifting but I did notice that my right shoulder is significantly weaker than my left. I plan to take the weights easy for the first month because I'm so afraid of injuring my shoulder again. Like I said, my only goal is to shred down anyway. All I've ever really focused on in my life is being as big and strong as possible, so this will be a new journey for me. I was given some bottles of SR9009 by Pure Essence a couple of months ago to do a log on and I fully plan on utilizing those bottles and sticking to my word on doing a log. I apologize to everyone of my friends on here for just vanishing but deep down inside I just did not feel right being on here and posting. I felt that if I'm not walking the walk then I had no business talking the talk. Thanks to all for taking the time to read this novel.

Welcome back! I wish you a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom