napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey Y'all

I just might look into that....I'm assuming you knew u were low prior? Was the DR. Super cool about prescribing injectables?

I had been on cream the prior year, but even if you tell them you have been doing your own self prescribing using off market meds they'll still accept you as a patient they'll just insist going forward that you agree to follow their protocol and use their meds. The Dr. gave me choices, cream or injectables, and actually preferred injectables and self injection. So yeah, I'd call him super cool on different levels. I'm a happy patient. That being said I'm on this forum maybe looking to add to what I've already been prescribed. They're called Defy medical (http://www.defymedical.com/) . I went with Dr. Just Saya, very mellow and laid back, it's him or another Doc.

I had been on cream the prior year, but even if you tell them you have been doing your own self prescribing using off market meds they'll still accept you as a patient they'll just insist going forward that you agree to follow their protocol and use their meds. The Dr. gave me choices, cream or injectables, and actually preferred injectables and self injection. So yeah, I'd call him super cool on different levels. I'm a happy patient. That being said I'm on this forum maybe looking to add to what I've already been prescribed. They're called Defy medical (http://www.defymedical.com/) . I went with Dr. Just Saya, very mellow and laid back, it's him or another Doc.

That is exactly who I use. As well as another member here. He and the nurses will do what it takes to get your numbers up. And you can call the nurses and staff as much as you want. Plus they have a whole list of injectable nutrients that you can look into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saying hey. I'm 50 yo, 6'2", 220lbs currently on TRT. Started a year and a half ago with compounded T cream with decent results and with no ai's. My primary was an older dude that really isn't up to date on the therapy. Luckily, just like I found this website by seeing one of Dylan's Youtube vids, I found a clinic in Florida called Defy and became their patient back in November. No jacked up bs monthly 'fees', just pay for phone MD consults and the meds are decent priced compounded at a pharmacy called APS, also in Florida. And I'm in Cali, so it's really convenient.

They switched me to injectables, and started me low and slow, I'm doing .4ml Test Cyp twice a week and .35 ml twice a week of HCG. So far so good, but just by feel I'm trying to dial in my ai dose to feel optimal. Started at .25mg of arimidex twice a week and it crushed me, took a week off and restarted at .125 twice a week and feel way better. Getting new bloodwork next week(week 7) and going to see where I'm at.

Finding this site was an eye opener, had one of those No Shit! moments as I'm reading through it. Gotta admit, I'm pretty stoked to see what's out there.

welcome to isarms brother... its great to have you here... your going to find there is not other forum in existence like here and definitely not this type of information anywhere... have you had blood levels tested to show where your estrogen is when using arimidex... i can't believe that little amount is doing that to you... its not impossible but definitely rare... have you ever had estrogen problems?

welcome to isarms brother... its great to have you here... your going to find there is not other forum in existence like here and definitely not this type of information anywhere... have you had blood levels tested to show where your estrogen is when using arimidex... i can't believe that little amount is doing that to you... its not impossible but definitely rare... have you ever had estrogen problems?

Thanks bud, I'm getting new bloods next week to see where I'm at. First time on an AI, but no previous issues with E. I agree with you on your site, awesome info and one of a kind, definitely taking advantage. Thanks for being a pioneer :)

Thanks bud, I'm getting new bloods next week to see where I'm at. First time on an AI, but no previous issues with E. I agree with you on your site, awesome info and one of a kind, definitely taking advantage. Thanks for being a pioneer :)

absolutely brother... make sure to post your bloods as you get them and i will give you my analysis.. that way we can accurately gauge the problems etc... also, i read about hcg use in your posts... hcg misuse is so prevalent and its a very large problem... make sure you do not over do it... it has a place but only a small one... stick to 4 weeks of use and not too often... 1000 ius week is more than enough and it should only be used a few times a year...

Welco,e to isarms brother! Glad to have you!

Welcome! I too use the same clinic out of Tampa! They are awesome! I've been using them for 11 months now!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome! I too use the same clinic out of Tampa! They are awesome! I've been using them for 11 months now!

That's great man.. I'll be calling next week and hopefully my lipids are back in range. Not sure how long they take get back to normal. Fucking got sick since Thursday and haven't been able to do cardio which I know helps along with everything else I'm doing. Can't wait to get going though

That's great man.. I'll be calling next week and hopefully my lipids are back in range. Not sure how long they take get back to normal. Fucking got sick since Thursday and haven't been able to do cardio which I know helps along with everything else I'm doing. Can't wait to get going though
Absolutely! Having a prescription for testosterone and having a doctor look over your blood panels is totally awesome! Especially when you're playing along with other goodies on the side! The best scenario of all!

Absolutely! Having a prescription for testosterone and having a doctor look over your blood panels is totally awesome! Especially when you're playing along with other goodies on the side! The best scenario of all!

You'll have to teach me how to keep those test results in range when doing blood work. I'm sure they don't want you at 3500ng of test

You'll have to teach me how to keep those test results in range when doing blood work. I'm sure they don't want you at 3500ng of test

You just have to blast around it. Bloods are every 6 months after the first 3 month check in. So even running a full 16 week blast, that leaves 8 weeks to clear the test and hit your cruise. I probably will skip an entire week or maybe even two to let the levels drop enough. Then I'll hit my cruise.

You just have to blast around it. Bloods are every 6 months after the first 3 month check in. So even running a full 16 week blast, that leaves 8 weeks to clear the test and hit your cruise. I probably will skip an entire week or maybe even two to let the levels drop enough. Then I'll hit my cruise.

Did you run anything that first 3 months?

What did they start you with?

They wanted me to do a Clomid trial first. I was having side effect bad though. So they transitioned me onto 140mg test cyp a week, 0.5mg adex twice a week, and a DHEA/pregnenalone capsule once a day. They also offer HCG to be ran throughout, but I chose not to because at this time there is not a need. After my three months my results came back 1177, just 20 points under the threshold lol. And they said "well let's just see what 120mg will do". So bloods in April will tell what that number comes back as. Oh and they also dropped me to adex once a week.

They wanted me to do a Clomid trial first. I was having side effect bad though. So they transitioned me onto 140mg test cyp a week, 0.5mg adex twice a week, and a DHEA/pregnenalone capsule once a day. They also offer HCG to be ran throughout, but I chose not to because at this time there is not a need. After my three months my results came back 1177, just 20 points under the threshold lol. And they said "well let's just see what 120mg will do". So bloods in April will tell what that number comes back as. Oh and they also dropped me to adex once a week.

I might tell them I've tried different options in past such as Clomid, that way I don't have to get on that shit

I might tell them I've tried different options in past such as Clomid, that way I don't have to get on that shit

You're older than me. Remember. I'm younger. 27 only. I'm sure if I was older they wouldn't even try. But they are very flexible as well. Tell them you've tried it and don't want to go through it again. I know others here and personally that skipped the Clomid there.

Top Bottom