napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey Y'all

Maxadvance

Just saying hey. I'm 50 yo, 6'2", 220lbs currently on TRT. Started a year and a half ago with compounded T cream with decent results and with no ai's. My primary was an older dude that really isn't up to date on the therapy. Luckily, just like I found this website by seeing one of Dylan's Youtube vids, I found a clinic in Florida called Defy and became their patient back in November. No jacked up bs monthly 'fees', just pay for phone MD consults and the meds are decent priced compounded at a pharmacy called APS, also in Florida. And I'm in Cali, so it's really convenient.

They switched me to injectables, and started me low and slow, I'm doing .4ml Test Cyp twice a week and .35 ml twice a week of HCG. So far so good, but just by feel I'm trying to dial in my ai dose to feel optimal. Started at .25mg of arimidex twice a week and it crushed me, took a week off and restarted at .125 twice a week and feel way better. Getting new bloodwork next week(week 7) and going to see where I'm at.

Finding this site was an eye opener, had one of those No Shit! moments as I'm reading through it. Gotta admit, I'm pretty stoked to see what's out there.

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro. You are in the right place for the best advice and information out there. If I can help you with anything at all, please let me know!

Welcome brother. It looks like you are one of those arimidex hyper-responders. At your TRT dose you may find out [with bloodwork] that you dont even need an AI. Looks like you are taking a good approach of low and slow. May want to consider cycling the HCG to prevent desensitization. Your doc and several threads here can give you more info on that. Again, welcome.

Welcome brother. It looks like you are one of those arimidex hyper-responders. At your TRT dose you may find out [with bloodwork] that you dont even need an AI. Looks like you are taking a good approach of low and slow. May want to consider cycling the HCG to prevent desensitization. Your doc and several threads here can give you more info on that. Again, welcome.

Thanks man,Re the HCG and the desensitization, does this happen often? What do you recommend?

Thanks man,Re the HCG and the desensitization, does this happen often? What do you recommend?

I cant comment on how often it happens but I do think it would be fair to say that it happens more than most people would imagine. I say this simply because I dont think that most people are ever told that it could happen. This was the case for me. Anyway, most of the limited info I have seen online says that desensitization occurs when higher doses (greater than 500 IU)are used for an extended period of time. A few of the TRT "gurus" suggest cycles of 3 weeks off and then one on, or something similar. Personally, I run one blast for about a month then take one or a few months off........seems like a good middle ground. Dosages Ive seen repeatedly are 500 IU 2Xweek for a few weeks or 250 IU EOD. All that being said, some here might suggest avoiding HCG all together. I guess that in short, I cant recommend anything specific but I can tell you that I personally run 500 IU EOD for a few injections and then drop to 250 IU EOD for the rest of the HCG cycle and then I take time off. Just as with AAS use I would suggest gathering as much good info as possible, decide what is best for you, and then choose something that is not on either end of the extremes. Perhaps others will chime in here and we can both learn a little more. I do expect that the majority of members here would say dont use HCG on a permanent basis though.

Welcome to AR bud! Great community here and lots of info. You definitely want to look more into HCG. Long term use is asking for problems.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I cant comment on how often it happens but I do think it would be fair to say that it happens more than most people would imagine. I say this simply because I dont think that most people are ever told that it could happen. This was the case for me. Anyway, most of the limited info I have seen online says that desensitization occurs when higher doses (greater than 500 IU)are used for an extended period of time. A few of the TRT "gurus" suggest cycles of 3 weeks off and then one on, or something similar. Personally, I run one blast for about a month then take one or a few months off........seems like a good middle ground. Dosages Ive seen repeatedly are 500 IU 2Xweek for a few weeks or 250 IU EOD. All that being said, some here might suggest avoiding HCG all together. I guess that in short, I cant recommend anything specific but I can tell you that I personally run 500 IU EOD for a few injections and then drop to 250 IU EOD for the rest of the HCG cycle and then I take time off. Just as with AAS use I would suggest gathering as much good info as possible, decide what is best for you, and then choose something that is not on either end of the extremes. Perhaps others will chime in here and we can both learn a little more. I do expect that the majority of members here would say dont use HCG on a permanent basis though.

Thanks man

Just saying hey. I'm 50 yo, 6'2", 220lbs currently on TRT. Started a year and a half ago with compounded T cream with decent results and with no ai's. My primary was an older dude that really isn't up to date on the therapy. Luckily, just like I found this website by seeing one of Dylan's Youtube vids, I found a clinic in Florida called Defy and became their patient back in November. No jacked up bs monthly 'fees', just pay for phone MD consults and the meds are decent priced compounded at a pharmacy called APS, also in Florida. And I'm in Cali, so it's really convenient.

They switched me to injectables, and started me low and slow, I'm doing .4ml Test Cyp twice a week and .35 ml twice a week of HCG. So far so good, but just by feel I'm trying to dial in my ai dose to feel optimal. Started at .25mg of arimidex twice a week and it crushed me, took a week off and restarted at .125 twice a week and feel way better. Getting new bloodwork next week(week 7) and going to see where I'm at.

Finding this site was an eye opener, had one of those No Shit! moments as I'm reading through it. Gotta admit, I'm pretty stoked to see what's out there.

Wait....so the clinic is in Florida and your in cali...how does that work? Did you have labs done locally and results sent to him? I'm assuming you get your test via mail? If you don't mind what's the charge for the MD consults on the phone? This sounds interesting

Wait....so the clinic is in Florida and your in cali...how does that work? Did you have labs done locally and results sent to him? I'm assuming you get your test via mail? If you don't mind what's the charge for the MD consults on the phone? This sounds interesting

It was to me too when I found them, didn't know that was possible. First order of biz was to draw baseline bloodwork, ordered through them at a discount(about $170) that included a CBC, T, Free T, E2(sensitive estradio), Cholesterol, IGF-1, a CMP, DHEA, TSH, LH, D3and PSA. Went to a Labcorp by my house where they drew 4 vials. About 2 weeks later I had a phone consult with the clinics chief physician which lasted an entire hour and cost me $195. He prescribed Test Cyp, HCG and Anostrozole. I got a 10ml vial of Test, 11000 iu of HCG, and a 90 day supply of the AI, plus supplies(needles and syringes). That ran me about $260.

They mark up their meds to be able to run their clinic because they are pretty well staffed. But the markup seems reasonable. They use a pharmacy called APS in Tampa and I compared direct vs clinic prices. The HCG is $48 direct vs $72 thru the clinic, and the Test(200mg/ml) was $44 direct vs $115 thru the clinic. There are no monthly 'fees' and my only other obligation to the program is a 6 month consult at $95 w the Doc or $55 if I consult w the RN.

It was to me too when I found them, didn't know that was possible. First order of biz was to draw baseline bloodwork, ordered through them at a discount(about $170) that included a CBC, T, Free T, E2(sensitive estradio), Cholesterol, IGF-1, a CMP, DHEA, TSH, LH, D3and PSA. Went to a Labcorp by my house where they drew 4 vials. About 2 weeks later I had a phone consult with the clinics chief physician which lasted an entire hour and cost me $195. He prescribed Test Cyp, HCG and Anostrozole. I got a 10ml vial of Test, 11000 iu of HCG, and a 90 day supply of the AI, plus supplies(needles and syringes). That ran me about $260.

They mark up their meds to be able to run their clinic because they are pretty well staffed. But the markup seems reasonable. They use a pharmacy called APS in Tampa and I compared direct vs clinic prices. The HCG is $48 direct vs $72 thru the clinic, and the Test(200mg/ml) was $44 direct vs $115 thru the clinic. There are no monthly 'fees' and my only other obligation to the program is a 6 month consult at $95 w the Doc or $55 if I consult w the RN.

I just might look into that....I'm assuming you knew u were low prior? Was the DR. Super cool about prescribing injectables?

Top Bottom