napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey Everyone

You know its funny. I have run one small blast. Managed to put on some good quality muscle and cut a nice amount of fat.
I am now in the process of setting up my second run.
Which I have gotten a ton of help from the folks here and now feel confident that I will be able to make some great changes to my body
Both safely and sanely.

Was I tempted to run Tren?
Hell yes! You see and hear about the fantastic changes that you can make on this compound.

But I know enough to know I don't know shit about Tren. I want to look good but not at the cost of my health.
The instant satisfaction mind set is dangerous especially in this particular way of life.
We crawl, then we walk, then we run. Skipping a step guarantees an injury and possible one you will not recover from.

Very glad to hear you say all of this bro. Well said

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think that it just SEEMS that things are getting worse due the large numbers of new people. The message is out there, but not everyone will read or know how to read or comprehend what they read. I am glad Dylan just keeps plugging away. Think about this...just 6 months ago it was just us...who already knew a good bit. The newbies need time.

I've been hear since August last year, but yes jake it's crazy isn't it.

Top Bottom