napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey Everyone

Bigtack

Just droppin in to say hey. Been beyond busy, will spare the details lol. Lifting is going well, I came in here at a chubby 220 and I dieted down to 193 since October and have began a slow rise trying to balance gaining mass and still honing in my abs. They are almost visible lol, got a ways to go, but I am keeping all my reps at 10 to 15, doing cardio 4 days a week. Squat is up to 405, bench at 315, but I am still avoiding deads due to trying to keep my abs tight from my diastasis recti. Once I get my core straightened back up I will start attacking the deads as well. Weight is up to 215 and holding, but clean eating, some calorie limiting and carb withholding and steady protein intake is helping me to continue some fat loss but still put a little muscle on. I ultimately decided to run prop and tren instead of prop and var or winny. Figured those compounds would be better served for later down the road. If anyone considering what I am doing, please dont unless you have some experience under your belt lol.... Coming out of the gate with prop and tren is a little crazy, but I got a lot of years under my belt. However, I aint saying dont do it because what anyone does is their own business :) Just weight out your options.

Anyway, shout out to Robo and TX Terror, see ya'll around. I gotta get for now.

BT

Sounds like you're making some great progress man. Keep it up! Summer is almost here and from the sounds of it you'll be walking around with a little more confidence mr 6 pack

Just droppin in to say hey. Been beyond busy, will spare the details lol. Lifting is going well, I came in here at a chubby 220 and I dieted down to 193 since October and have began a slow rise trying to balance gaining mass and still honing in my abs. They are almost visible lol, got a ways to go, but I am keeping all my reps at 10 to 15, doing cardio 4 days a week. Squat is up to 405, bench at 315, but I am still avoiding deads due to trying to keep my abs tight from my diastasis recti. Once I get my core straightened back up I will start attacking the deads as well. Weight is up to 215 and holding, but clean eating, some calorie limiting and carb withholding and steady protein intake is helping me to continue some fat loss but still put a little muscle on. I ultimately decided to run prop and tren instead of prop and var or winny. Figured those compounds would be better served for later down the road. If anyone considering what I am doing, please dont unless you have some experience under your belt lol.... Coming out of the gate with prop and tren is a little crazy, but I got a lot of years under my belt. However, I aint saying dont do it because what anyone does is their own business :) Just weight out your options.

BT

hey brother... are you saying that for your first cycle you are running test prop and tren ace?

thats what i took from it... thats as bad as it gets and just a horrible example to set for others...
And ya know what Dylan you make your YouTube videos cuz you want to help. But it almost seems like it's getting worse. People want the quick fix. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

And ya know what Dylan you make your YouTube videos cuz you want to help. But it almost seems like it's getting worse. People want the quick fix. It's a marathon not a sprint.

a lot of people are listening, trust me but many do not either and its frustrating... your right about the quick fix and that's just not how it works... fuck, i didnt use tren until my fourth or fifth cycle etc... i just dont get it on whats so hard to understand... you dont take the harshest fucking steroid there is and introduce your body to that... that's pretty much common sense (or at least you would think so) and there's a reason its preached on a DAILY BASIS to NOT use tren on a first cycle...

a lot of people are listening, trust me but many do not either and its frustrating... your right about the quick fix and that's just not how it works... fuck, i didnt use tren until my fourth or fifth cycle etc... i just dont get it on whats so hard to understand... you dont take the harshest fucking steroid there is and introduce your body to that... that's pretty much common sense (or at least you would think so) and there's a reason its preached on a DAILY BASIS to NOT use tren on a first cycle...
I agree that some do listen. But with everything so easily accessible everyone wants the next day pill lol. Hell my first tren experience scared me enough that I didn't touch it for atleast 4-5 years lol.

I agree that some do listen. But with everything so easily accessible everyone wants the next day pill lol. Hell my first tren experience scared me enough that I didn't touch it for atleast 4-5 years lol.

i hear you on that... mine really fucked me up too... i mean, i have such control over everything and to have my emotions that messed up and just out of control etc. that alone was too much for me... you really have to study it, let your body adapt, run it moderate etc or your in for serious shit as we both know... it does get frustrating but we are definitely making progress with some and that's very rewarding plus we really learn from everyone everyday whether its new info or what NOT to do... its all learning for us as well... it never ends... you should always be a student of the game... =)

i hear you on that... mine really fucked me up too... i mean, i have such control over everything and to have my emotions that messed up and just out of control etc. that alone was too much for me... you really have to study it, let your body adapt, run it moderate etc or your in for serious shit as we both know... it does get frustrating but we are definitely making progress with some and that's very rewarding plus we really learn from everyone everyday whether its new info or what NOT to do... its all learning for us as well... it never ends... you should always be a student of the game... =)
Exactly. The emotional roller coaster ride from tren is and can be way too much for some people. And for a first timer oh Lord! Hell I'm going to do a show this year (the plan) and I'm not going to run tren.

Tren is definitely not something to jump into, especially for a first cycle....no matter how much experience you have.

You have to learn to crawl before you can walk.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

BT

Welcome aboard bro.You have come to the right place...and good thing you did. You only need about 300mgs test cyp. Most new guys who use tren never finish the cycle.You piss black,you don't sleep well and when you do fall asleep you will get night sweats and have to change clothes.It ain't pretty bro. Save the tren for your 6th cycle or so. Please..do not do this cycle of prop and tren. I am glad you posted

I think that it just SEEMS that things are getting worse due the large numbers of new people. The message is out there, but not everyone will read or know how to read or comprehend what they read. I am glad Dylan just keeps plugging away. Think about this...just 6 months ago it was just us...who already knew a good bit. The newbies need time.

Lol.. I would highly recommend NOT running tren as your first cycle. I didn't interpret that, but if that is the case tren is the last thing you need. Even being highly experienced you still can run into problems.

Tren can fuck your day up real quick

You know its funny. I have run one small blast. Managed to put on some good quality muscle and cut a nice amount of fat.
I am now in the process of setting up my second run.
Which I have gotten a ton of help from the folks here and now feel confident that I will be able to make some great changes to my body
Both safely and sanely.

Was I tempted to run Tren?
Hell yes! You see and hear about the fantastic changes that you can make on this compound.

But I know enough to know I don't know shit about Tren. I want to look good but not at the cost of my health.
The instant satisfaction mind set is dangerous especially in this particular way of life.
We crawl, then we walk, then we run. Skipping a step guarantees an injury and possible one you will not recover from.

You know its funny. I have run one small blast. Managed to put on some good quality muscle and cut a nice amount of fat.
Which I have gotten a ton of help from the folks here and now feel confident that I will be able to make some great changes to my body
Both safely and sanely.

Hell yes! You see and hear about the fantastic changes that you can make on this compound.

But I know enough to know I don't know shit about Tren. I want to look good but not at the cost of my health.
The instant satisfaction mind set is dangerous especially in this particular way of life.
We crawl, then we walk, then we run. Skipping a step guarantees an injury and possible one you will not recover from.

you earned a ton of respect on this post brother... you are so well disciplined and its so refreshing to see... i hope that many read this post

Both safely and sanely.

you and me both i got 3 bottles of tren storm in my stash but i like looking at it but that's as far as it goes for now. someday i will but i use it as motivation to get where i need to be to run it, if it takes years so be it i can wait

you and me both i got 3 bottles of tren storm in my stash but i like looking at it but that's as far as it goes for now. someday i will but i use it as motivation to get where i need to be to run it, if it takes years so be it i can wait

Nice!!! Slow and sane brother!!!!
We want to live a very long healthy life.

Top Bottom