napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help on PCT starting time

When should i start my PCT.

My last injection of Test E at 400mg aweek, twice aweek 200mg Monday and Thursday. How long should i wait to start my PCT? and is it possible to use HCG for a kick-starter before i start my clomid and nova?

i am also taking Aromasin 12.5 eod

My last injection of Test E at 400mg aweek, twice aweek 200mg Monday and Thursday. How long should i wait to start my PCT? and is it possible to use HCG for a kick-starter before i start my clomid and nova?

When was your last injection?

2 weeks to start pct after cycle ends, you can run hcg till 4 days before your pct starts due to half life and you dont want it touching pct area.

you need to run hcg the last 4 weeks of your cycle... never use it during pct... run your pct weeks after your last pin... read my article on pct... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

here is a full layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Two weeks after last test injection to start PCT. during that time before you start the PCT you can run HCG just fine, but stop it before starting PCT.

Make sure to run a proper PCT as well

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25\25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg ED

Top Bottom