napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On cycles/PCT questions

Hey guys,
I learned a lot of beginner knowledge from EVO over the past couple months. I started a cycle of test only that turned out to be bunk. I got the gear from an acquaintance at my gym, bad idea i know.. The Lab was Bio Logic Pharms. After about 5 weeks I got my bloods done and my total test was about 2000. I got off the cycle, waited 2 weeks and i'm currently in PCT. I have some questions tho. I bought from sarms1 and i got the aromasin, nolva, and clomid. Seems to be fine, i feel normal. Sex drive isnt the highest at the moment. I also am on n2 guard and hc generate es. My questions are; If you guys dont support or like NTBM's products then who do you use for on cycle? Do you guys just not support these companies or are they bunk in your opinion? I'm waiting to be done with pct in 3 weeks and by november i'll want to be starting another cycle, one that is actually legit. Who do you suggest I go thru for my on cycles, pct products and sarms products? As far as gear i've heard a lot of good things from xeno and my friend is on robo and loves it.
Thanks guys, any feedback is appreciated.

If your test was 2000 that was not bunk. How much were u pinning ? Also u can't run hcg while on pct. That will mess u up. Use cel cycle assist for oct. I'd be very cautious about anything From sarms 1

I need to ask:
You got bloods done and still didn't know what high or low test was?
Everytime I've had blood done, there is a column with details if somethings wrong or close to in danger. Did you get a complete test or just the Test test done?
Also...who gave you the idea it was low?

When you consider that normal test levels are around 400-800. 2000 is a test level you would get from testosterone injections. So you definitely didn't have bunk gear. Maybe it's not very good, but definitely not bunk. All depends on how much you were taking, what kind of ester and when you got your blood drawn in comparison to your last injection.

N2bm products aren't bunk. They are decent products. Everyone here just hates the company not the supplements. They charge an absurd amount of money for what you are getting and the way they market their brand is scummy. They constantly steer people in the wrong direction just to sell more of their crap. Like telling everyone that hCG is "poison extract from pregnant female urine" and you should never use it. But take HCGenerate instead and everything will be great. Bullshit! There are many more good alternatives to their overpriced shit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey guys,
I learned a lot of beginner knowledge from EVO over the past couple months. I started a cycle of test only that turned out to be bunk. I got the gear from an acquaintance at my gym, bad idea i know.. The Lab was Bio Logic Pharms. After about 5 weeks I got my bloods done and my total test was about 2000. I got off the cycle, waited 2 weeks and i'm currently in PCT. I have some questions tho. I bought from sarms1 and i got the aromasin, nolva, and clomid. Seems to be fine, i feel normal. Sex drive isnt the highest at the moment. I also am on n2 guard and hc generate es. My questions are; If you guys dont support or like NTBM's products then who do you use for on cycle? Do you guys just not support these companies or are they bunk in your opinion? I'm waiting to be done with pct in 3 weeks and by november i'll want to be starting another cycle, one that is actually legit. Who do you suggest I go thru for my on cycles, pct products and sarms products? As far as gear i've heard a lot of good things from xeno and my friend is on robo and loves it.
Thanks guys, any feedback is appreciated.

^The NT product is average but extremely overprice, there are more affordable alternatives

I was taking 500 mg a week of test E for 5 weeks and I got tested about 18 hours last injection. My pre cycle test level is on 600s. I think 618 to be exact. Maybe bunk isn't the right word.. but I was told my evo members that 2000 is not nearly as high as it should be with quality gear.
I can't run hc generate es wwhile taking my pct products? How would it screw me up?

I was taking 500 mg a week of test E for 5 weeks and I got tested about 18 hours last injection. My pre cycle test level is on 600s. I think 618 to be exact. Maybe bunk isn't the right word.. but I was told my evo members that 2000 is not nearly as high as it should be with quality gear.
I can't run hc generate es wwhile taking my pct products? How would it screw me up?

It sounds like your test was just underdosed, but not bunk. We have many great sources on this board for future reference.

Sarms1 is known to be subpar products. I used to rep for both N2bm and sarms1 and sarms1 used to be decent. However in time their product quality went to crap and they started scamming members. Dylan and I left afterwards. I wouldn't trust anything from them now. We have an awesome sarms source on this board that I currently use, and I highly recommend them www.pureessencesarms.com

As for N2bm, some of the products are alright. The problem is that they are drastically overpriced. You are fine to use HCGenerate for PCT, but for the future I would get a much cheaper test booster for a fraction of the cost that's just as effective. I would never waste my money on N2guard. 80$ is absurd. Get some cycle assist from CEL. Just google it and you can find it for about 30 bucks

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask

It sounds like your test was just underdosed, but not bunk. We have many great sources on this board for future reference.

Sarms1 is known to be subpar products. I used to rep for both N2bm and sarms1 and sarms1 used to be decent. However in time their product quality went to crap and they started scamming members. Dylan and I left afterwards. I wouldn't trust anything from them now. We have an awesome sarms source on this board that I currently use, and I highly recommend them www.pureessencesarms.com

As for N2bm, some of the products are alright. The problem is that they are drastically overpriced. You are fine to use HCGenerate for PCT, but for the future I would get a much cheaper test booster for a fraction of the cost that's just as effective. I would never waste my money on N2guard. 80$ is absurd. Get some cycle assist from CEL. Just google it and you can find it for about 30 bucks

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask

^I definitely would agree with Rick here

Okay thank you for your help! I guess my only option is to continue the products I have and get bloods after. I definitely want to try the sources here..

cycle assist is just fine to use at the recommended dose... its a very good product...

pure essence will soon carry all your ancillaries this month and they will be very strong products...

for ancillaries now, we have many strong sponsors who have very nice quality that you can find as well...

I have used Stinging Nettle but it can raise DHT a bit, google it I guess.
My most recent blood test, I had 689, so 2000 sounds pretty good, just cos you don't have roid rage and fling a 45 pound wheel across the gym doesn't mean it isn't working

I have used Stinging Nettle but it can raise DHT a bit, google it I guess.
My most recent blood test, I had 689, so 2000 sounds pretty good, just cos you don't have roid rage and fling a 45 pound wheel across the gym doesn't mean it isn't working

Yes it is working and that's a good number. However it is very low for the dose that he was running, indicating underdosed gear. That would be the concern I would have. You should always want to make sure you are getting what you paid for

Yes it is working and that's a good number. However it is very low for the dose that he was running, indicating underdosed gear. That would be the concern I would have. You should always want to make sure you are getting what you paid for

Thanks. Yeah for the amount I was taking I didn't want to settle for mediocore gear.

Thanks. Yeah for the amount I was taking I didn't want to settle for mediocore gear.

you won't have that problem here and you won't have to worry about getting a bunch of overpriced and completely unnecessary products thrown at you... they are one or the other bro... it is absolutely ridiculous... using a test booster in pct is just a small fraction of help... it will not recover you and really plays little to no part in the entire process... there are necessities you need for proper recovery so do not let anymore brainwashing go on... read my article on the way to run a complete pct... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

the pct products you bought are one in the same with ag guys, which is nothing but an underdosed piece of trash... its a shame when we are talking about jeopardizing health and recovery of others.. you don't have to worry about any of that here... you have the very best advice, sponsors and ACCURATE reviews and experiences... i am always here to help as well, so if you need help with anything, let me know...

Top Bottom