napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help - massive water retention on Ostarine, MK677, RAD140

j_r_2k

Hi all,

It’s my first SARMs cycle and I am contemplating a 6 week one on 25mg of MK2866, 25mg of MK677 and 20mg of RAD140 daily. I’ve bought it from a reputable source (ReceptorChem in the UK).

However since I started taking it 7 days ago, my body weight skyrocketed from 84kg to 91kg and I look pretty massive, but in a bloated / ballooned way.

Is it normal and what should I do in this situation?

You advice would be much appreciated!

sounds like you are not taking enough potassium in or to much sodium... dandelion root supplement will also help lose water naturally and not as harsh as a diuretic .. I take it everyday to stay leaner... some other guy like DG might have better advise ...

Hi all,

It’s my first SARMs cycle and I am contemplating a 6 week one on 25mg of MK2866, 25mg of MK677 and 20mg of RAD140 daily. I’ve bought it from a reputable source (ReceptorChem in the UK).

However since I started taking it 7 days ago, my body weight skyrocketed from 84kg to 91kg and I look pretty massive, but in a bloated / ballooned way.

Is it normal and what should I do in this situation?

You advice would be much appreciated!
Ive used both RAD and mk2866 and got very little water retention. The culprit may be the 677 as you can definitely get water retention with it but thats alot of weight in such a short period. As others have said check your sodium/potassium levels

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

thats all from mk677.. you need to be doing research on compounds before you start using them...

Definitely the mk677. Increase water and potassium intake and decrease sodium and carbs to reduce,the bloat

Thank you everyone! Will degrease sodium and carbs to see whether it makes the difference. If not - perhaps what I am taking is not what it says

you need to be getting 4700 mg of potassium per day which most fall well short of and keep your sodium to no higher than 2400 mg per day

Top Bottom