napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help for first cycle

liftbro345

Hi, Im 20 years old and have just got all the gear required for a test enanthate 500mg pw cycle with AI and full pct lined up. The problem is I'm having second thoughts whether to go through with it, as people are saying you should wait until 25 yo+, and always say you need to understand diet and training. Dont get me wrong, I know im young, but I know how to train properly and eat well as I have been lifting for about 2.5 years. My diet is on point but I dont want to take the juice and blow up, just want some lean strength gains so thinking about not going into a calorie surplus too much. Could anyone offer me advice as to whether this one cycle would be ok for me to do and come out well after a full pct (clomid + nolva).

Sell ur gear n buy a sarms stack. U need to get training and diet in check and train hardcore for another few years naturally first

Hey an Welcome to AR, Why not Jump up in the Forum an give everyone a Intro On Yourself. :), As far as your FIRST CYCLE,In My Opinion you are to young right now. You are only 20 so you still have alot of growing to do, By no means am i bashing you or anything, It's just my 2 cent's worth, If all you want to do is Lean out an add a little Muscle I would check out using Sarms , They give the same results without fear of any real Sides, Check out Pure Essence for some great Sarms an Deals. An READ Up an research before thinking about a AAS cycle, being only 20 you should have test pouring out of you right now.Check out lower in the Forums Video Pedia, watch Dylan's Video's
, But if you feel you need to run this here is what i would do

The Best Beginner Steroid Cycles:
Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate 250mg-500mg per week
week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Week 13-15 Take Nothing,
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

But you may want to let Dylan an Rick Rock help you out as well. They an Others know more about this, Good Luck an Welcome again to AR,

thanks for the replies.

the reason I ask whether a low dose test e cycle will be ok with a thorough pct is because I cant sell the gear and dont want to have it lying around for 2+ years. Also I know many people my age who have used gear before and seem to be fine. I will look into sarms but would i be correct in saying they are harder to obtain? the reason I chose test only is because i read that its a good beginner cycle without things as as harsh as tren or dbol which I dont plan on taking ever tbh. Just want to know that if I go with even a low dose of say 400mg ew for 8-10 weeks and keep diet very clean would this be a low risk cycle? Also would tbol or winstrol only cycles reap more benefits for lean gains over time?

liftbro345 said:
thanks for the replies.

the reason I ask whether a low dose test e cycle will be ok with a thorough pct is because I cant sell the gear and dont want to have it lying around for 2+ years. Also I know many people my age who have used gear before and seem to be fine. I will look into sarms but would i be correct in saying they are harder to obtain? the reason I chose test only is because i read that its a good beginner cycle without things as as harsh as tren or dbol which I dont plan on taking ever tbh. Just want to know that if I go with even a low dose of say 400mg ew for 8-10 weeks and keep diet very clean would this be a low risk cycle? Also would tbol or winstrol only cycles reap more benefits for lean gains over time?

Sarms are easily accessible. And can ship to any country. Test will shut u down. Ur friends seem fine but I bet Thier blood work tells a different story. And an all oral cycle is never a good idea especially winny! Very toxic and dries your joints. Pure essence is a sponsor here where u can get that.

thanks again guys.

so you guys recommend pure essence sarms? arent sarms illegal to buy though? seems weird if you can just buy off a regular website a performance enhancer banned from many competitive sports.

They're not illegal to buy as far as I know. Plus every thing is banned from pro sports lol. If Pepsi gave u an edge they'd ban it!

Re: RE: Re: Help for first cycle

liftbro345 said:
thanks again guys.

so you guys recommend pure essence sarms? arent sarms illegal to buy though? seems weird if you can just buy off a regular website a performance enhancer banned from many competitive sports.
Sarms are perfect legal because they are sold as research chemicals. That is your best bet to use at your age and experience level. You need to stay far away from steroids. Using them just because you have them is a ridiculous excuse. You need to have better judgement than that brother and do the right thing to set yourself up for a good positive future in this lifestyle.

I recommend the sarms super stack

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

www.pureessencesarms.com

liftbro345 said:
thanks again guys.

you are buying a research chemical which is quite different than purchasing a steroid.. there are banned substances you can buy at gnc etc... just because they are banned from performance sports DOES NOT mean they are all illegal..

Just eat a shit ton and bang a bunch of chicks, if that doesn't help research test/cyp, then go and eat more and bang more girls

Geno_18 said:
Just eat a shit ton and bang a bunch of chicks, if that doesn't help research test/cyp, then go and eat more and bang more girls

hey if youre going to try and give advice, dont say stupid stuff please...

liftbro345 said:
Hi, Im 20 years old and have just got all the gear required for a test enanthate 500mg pw cycle with AI and full pct lined up. The problem is I'm having second thoughts whether to go through with it, as people are saying you should wait until 25 yo+, and always say you need to understand diet and training. Dont get me wrong, I know im young, but I know how to train properly and eat well as I have been lifting for about 2.5 years. My diet is on point but I dont want to take the juice and blow up, just want some lean strength gains so thinking about not going into a calorie surplus too much. Could anyone offer me advice as to whether this one cycle would be ok for me to do and come out well after a full pct (clomid + nolva).

I seems to me like you answered your own question...yes you are too young. Right now your balls are just realizing that they will be calling all of the shots from here on. They are making a lot of your own prime test. You want to stick some synthetic test in there which will send a message to the balls to shutdown and they are no longer needed.
Secondly if you are going to do this anyway then you only need 250mg test. As a matter of fact your first 3 cycles could be 250mg test. And if you do go on cycle be sure no longer than 12 weeks and be sure your oct and especially pct are spot on.

Top Bottom