napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Build A Bulking Stack

Estrogen is a little high but not by much. I like Dylans recommendation of 10-14 days on 12.5mg Every day before going back to EOD. That's what I'd recommend as well

Estrogen is a little high but not by much. I like Dylans recommendation of 10-14 days on 12.5mg Every day before going back to EOD. That's what I'd recommend as well

Thanks Rick, does that mean after 2weeks i draw blood again to see my my e2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys just checking in as it has been 4 days since i have been talking 12.5 mg Aromasin daily but my nipples still feel itchy / some soreness. I am thinking of stopping the DBOL or increasing the Aromasin to 25mg daily. But before i do anything I would like to hear your opinion guys and if its too soon to tell about the increasing Aromasin etc..

Guys just checking in as it has been 4 days since i have been talking 12.5 mg Aromasin daily but my nipples still feel itchy / some soreness. I am thinking of stopping the DBOL or increasing the Aromasin to 25mg daily. But before i do anything I would like to hear your opinion guys and if its too soon to tell about the increasing Aromasin etc..

4 days is nothing bro. You need to give it more time than that. I would agree with dropping dbol but stay the course on your aromasin. You are getting far too ahead of yourself. You're not going to see a major change overnight

4 days is nothing bro. You need to give it more time than that. I would agree with dropping dbol but stay the course on your aromasin. You are getting far too ahead of yourself. You're not going to see a major change overnight

Hey Rick, I completely understand that nothing will happen over night but I’m just getting a bit worried and therefore i thought of dropping the DBOL but ofc Maintaining my Aromasin as per Dylans instructions.

So i drop the DBOL? Its been 3 weeks already

Yea drop the dbol your estrogen sensitive I bet and dbol is t going to stop them puffy nips . Another thing is every time I is aromasin it doesn’t work for me kills estrogen in though places but on blood work it’s always high I have much better luck with arimedix. With ais not all work the same for us and we respond different . You also haven’t gave it enough time

Hey Rick, I completely understand that nothing will happen over night but I’m just getting a bit worried and therefore i thought of dropping the DBOL but ofc Maintaining my Aromasin as per Dylans instructions.

So i drop the DBOL? Its been 3 weeks already

3 weeks for what? You said you've been on the daily aromasin for 4 days.

He’s been on dbol three weeks which if your trying to fix gyno won’t happen

He’s been on dbol three weeks which if your trying to fix gyno won’t happen

Yep, fighting gyno while taking a high aromatizing compound is about as counterproductive as it gets

3 weeks for what? You said you've been on the daily aromasin for 4 days.

3 weeks on DBOL running it at 30mg a day for the first 2 weeks and 40mg the past week. Aromasin was every 2-3 days and yes. It has been 4 days since i started 12.5 Aromasin aday. Hope this cleara it up

Yea drop the dbol your estrogen sensitive I bet and dbol is t going to stop them puffy nips . Another thing is every time I is aromasin it doesn’t work for me kills estrogen in though places but on blood work it’s always high I have much better luck with arimedix. With ais not all work the same for us and we respond different . You also haven’t gave it enough time

Thanks for the advice, ill cut of the Dbol and stick to my oils.

3 weeks on DBOL running it at 30mg a day for the first 2 weeks and 40mg the past week. Aromasin was every 2-3 days and yes. It has been 4 days since i started 12.5 Aromasin aday. Hope this cleara it up

Stopping the Dbol and I’ll keep you guys posted.

Hello Guys, its been 2 weeks now of using Aromasin at 12.5 mg daily. I sort of noticed a few days ago that my nipples were not as puffy but yesterday and today they seem to be just as puffy. So I having said that, i was told to go back to 12.5mg EOD. I’m getting my blood work next week (e2 and total test). But till then, shall i proceed as guided and switch to 12.5mg eod rather then ED?

Hello Guys, its been 2 weeks now of using Aromasin at 12.5 mg daily. I sort of noticed a few days ago that my nipples were not as puffy but yesterday and today they seem to be just as puffy. So I having said that, i was told to go back to 12.5mg EOD. I’m getting my blood work next week (e2 and total test). But till then, shall i proceed as guided and switch to 12.5mg eod rather then ED?

In addition to the above, since it seems that i am estrogen sensitive, shall i consider cutting out the deca? But then ill be left with Test and EQ only.

No don’t cut the deca. Are you planning on getting bloods done? Could you just be bloated?

If you still have some symptoms you need to stay on the ED dose amd I would stay on that until you get your bloods and see what those say

I would up the dose of aro deca isn’t the issue bro .
You sound like me when estrogen gets high or above normal as soon as I’m out of range nipples will be puffy I use that is a good gage for my self .
I don’t think it will be easy for you to crash your estrogen cause of your sensitive

Top Bottom