napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Build A Bulking Stack

In that pic still see some hint of gyno I would knock that ok before another cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that pic still see some hint of gyno I would knock that ok before another cycle

Hey man, already 15 days in and I actually do believe i have a hint of gyno as well, at first I thought i was paranoid but now I’m convinced i do have gyno but not that bad. You think it’s reversible or is an OP the only way

Hey man, already 15 days in and I actually do believe i have a hint of gyno as well, at first I thought i was paranoid but now I’m convinced i do have gyno but not that bad. You think it’s reversible or is an OP the only way

do you have bloodwork confirming this?

do you have bloodwork confirming this?

2d3d76119246f9cfb2d4c9ebbda32e30.jpg

This was taken about 2-3 months ago when I thought i had gyno. I was on 40mg of nolv a day for 2 weeks when this blood work was taken. The nolv sort of reduced it but obviously didn’t remove it. Once i stopped the nolv i felt like it sort of came back. This picture i just took what do you think Dylan? Shall i go get my blood work tomorrow? I was waiting to be 8 weeks in to draw blood.

9d2a84ddd0acee386342ec2ec1fe8c27.jpg

its hard to say because they are pointy but theres also some fat there that is not helping... i would get bloodwork done but do you think you had some puberty gyno? what are you thinking your body fat is btw?

its hard to say because they are pointy but theres also some fat there that is not helping... i would get bloodwork done but do you think you had some puberty gyno? what are you thinking your body fat is btw?

Never had puberty gyno was always a skinny kid. Currently I believe my body fat % could be between 14-17% but I’m holding quite some water from tbe Dbol and deca. I can sort of pinch a hardish lump behind the nipple as well. Honestly i never had issues with gyno and only noticed something a few months ago when i was on HGH

your picture now doesnt look like your first... your body fat looks closer to 20 man... you need to get prolactin checked along with estrogen... something is off here..

I’ll go get my e2 and prolactin tested again tomorrow then. Before i started bulking i was for sure around 15% man that picture was taken after consuming a very big meal lol with a cheesecake for a dessert! Its my cheat meal that i have every 2 weeks [emoji2]

one cheat meal didnt change the entire framework of your body bro, come on now... get the bloodwork done and then let me know so i can help

one cheat meal didnt change the entire framework of your body bro, come on now... get the bloodwork done and then let me know so i can help

Haha, i will and once I receive the results, ill share them with you. Think i should lower my calories to 2500 rather than 3000 scale is going up but don’t want it to be fat![emoji38]

Haha, i will and once I receive the results, ill share them with you. Think i should lower my calories to 2500 rather than 3000 scale is going up but don’t want it to be fat![emoji38]

that would seem like a good plan...

Just got my blood pulled, results should come out tomorrow morning. Ganna check on my e2, total test and prolactin. Hopefully this will figure out what’s exactly going on

Just got my blood pulled, results should come out tomorrow morning. Ganna check on my e2, total test and prolactin. Hopefully this will figure out what’s exactly going on

When you get the numbers, post them here so we can help you figure this out bro

absolutely it will... just post when you have them

Hello Guys, here are my results ! It turns out my e2 is high and prolactin is low. My test lvls are high but that’s expected. Let me know what shall i do now, up my Aromasin to 25 mg every 2 days rather then 12.5?

8f6737d27e66e59f3dabf07942b3ea9f.jpg

Top Bottom