napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Build A Bulking Stack

I would up the dose of aro deca isn’t the issue bro .
You sound like me when estrogen gets high or above normal as soon as I’m out of range nipples will be puffy I use that is a good gage for my self .
I don’t think it will be easy for you to crash your estrogen cause of your sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been 2 weeks on 12.5mg daily. I’ll stick to that dosage for another week and get blood work. If the estrogen is still on the higher end, I’ll probably up my Aromasin to 25mg ED and see how those puffy nipples like that :)

Okay so it’s been 20 days on Aromasin 12.5 mg and I’m pulling blood as we speak. I’ll receive the results tomorrow

Guys, my E2 lvls have dropped and are in within the recommended ref. What do you guys think? Is this a good lvl of e2 ? Also, shall I return my Aromasin dosage to 12.5mg EOD or stick to ED. Keep in mind, i was on Dbol when my E2 was high last time

128424af8d815bea8b65bc56ff954bf3.jpg

Something with 19nors give my nipples a touch of puffy on and off mostly when hot then they go to normal . My last cycle of test 500 deca 500 my mid cycle bloods on arimedix was 20 which that ai works better for me.

Something with 19nors give my nipples a touch of puffy on and off mostly when hot then they go to normal . My last cycle of test 500 deca 500 my mid cycle bloods on arimedix was 20 which that ai works better for me.

Interesting, my estrogen was on the higher end of 3 weeks ago and i upped my Aromasin dosage by having it daily rather than eod. But i also stopped my DBOl, so I’m not sure if my estrogen dropped because of the Aromasin or because i dropped the DBOL.

Below image of my blood work, now since my e2 is within the ref range of normal. Shall I continue to take my Aromasin daily or could that lead to crushing my estrogen?

Let me know your thoughts

Everyone is different brother I’m the type that leans more on cation cause I can get gyno easy so I run my ai high and every other day at 1ml of arimedix and I look for tells of my estrogen getting low such as less morning wood tired and joints hurting . Then I back it the dose down running every other day and for me it’s very hard for me to crush my estrogen and even when low it doesn’t bother me as much ... that’s me there is no cookie cutter program on ais so listen to your body and maybe keep the dose we’re you are then do bloods again in a month

I completely understand everyone is different and I agree with listening to your body. So ill keep my dosage as is as my estrogen was high when i had it eod. Thanks man

Top Bottom