napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help Build A Bulking Stack

Yea my bad. That could have been my type. Stick to 4 weeks on dbol. I could have typed 5 on accident. See that’s why we talk about these in a thread.

Yes ofc, talking about it sure does help clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well fuck me, im a moron then! LOL i was typing too fast... MY BAD... yes, DO NOT exceed 4 weeks.. LMFAO fuck! keep it 30 mg per day, 4 weeks...

Haha man, are you always this aggressive or is it just the tren talking LOL. You do seem pretty cocky on your videos but man o man you be destroying people out here [emoji23]..

Haha man, are you always this aggressive or is it just the tren talking LOL. You do seem pretty cocky on your videos but man o man you be destroying people out here [emoji23]..

no bro, i just dont have the time for people that dont listen etc when im getting slammed 7 days a week at all hours of the day and you would get pretty damn frustrated is you saw what i dealt with daily... it would get to anyone... i told you i made a typo and i apologized for it... when i make a mistake, i own it every time but i dont hold hands with anyone either... when i get asked questions, i give it as it should be but i always always always give credit when its deserved too... always...

no bro, i just dont have the time for people that dont listen etc when im getting slammed 7 days a week at all hours of the day and you would get pretty damn frustrated is you saw what i dealt with daily... it would get to anyone... i told you i made a typo and i apologized for it... when i make a mistake, i own it every time but i dont hold hands with anyone either... when i get asked questions, i give it as it should be but i always always always give credit when its deserved too... always...

Man, you taking the time to reply being as busy as you are, proves to us all your dedication and constant support. I completely understand and really appreciate you taking the time bro. Your opinion/knowledge can change peoples lives no joke! Keep up the good work :)

Man, you taking the time to reply being as busy as you are, proves to us all your dedication and constant support. I completely understand and really appreciate you taking the time bro. Your opinion/knowledge can change peoples lives no joke! Keep up the good work :)

for sure bro, thats what im here for!

Finally received my Aromasin! Starting my course tomorrow. Been very busy with work but ill try post my gainz and keep updating when can:)

I was wondering where you went!

Haha, just super busy with work and was awaiting on my Aromasin:) finally picked it up yesterday and started today. I'm going to split my daily Dbol dosage into 3 time per day totaling to 30mg a day. I have read that it doesn't make a difference but for some reason splitting it felt better and made more sense.

So, currently weighing in at 73.5 KG lets see what happens [emoji3]

Okay, so by tomorrow will be a week in to my course. Cant feel the oils yet but something strange is happening with my biceps ! I played chest 3 days ago and woke up the next day and my biceps were killing me. I did play bicep and tri just a day before chest but the pain till date is killing me! Its as if I went all out on bie just yesterday although its been 4 days now. I read online about dbol giving unbearable back pumps etc, i even watched your video Dylan about sides on dbol to figure out could this be from it? Let me know your thoughts

Okay, so by tomorrow will be a week in to my course. Cant feel the oils yet but something strange is happening with my biceps ! I played chest 3 days ago and woke up the next day and my biceps were killing me. I did play bicep and tri just a day before chest but the pain till date is killing me! Its as if I went all out on bie just yesterday although its been 4 days now. I read online about dbol giving unbearable back pumps etc, i even watched your video Dylan about sides on dbol to figure out could this be from it? Let me know your thoughts

It's possible you are expereincing cramping and painful muscle pumps. Get some taurine to help with that

you need full cycle protection with dbol... my organ st has taurine amongst 43 other ingredients.. it has you completely covered... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

So I'm about two weeks into my course and about 2.5 KGs up in weight, I believe quite a few is water weight. But my acne is coming back around my shoulders and chest. I had really bad acne break out from my last course and still have the scars from it, it got a lot better with months but now it seems to becoming back! Is there anything i can do to help prevent it from re occurring? It really shot my confidence last time and will do what ever it takes to prevent it from popping up again!

Top Bottom