napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HD Labs Hypercuts

ibleedoranbla

I recently purchased HD Labs Hypercuts and I've been using it for 4 days now. I bought it to basically replace my caffeine that I use in my eca stack. I was hoping for more and better energy than what caffeine alone was providing and since I intermittent fast I was also looking for appetite suppression.

Well, after 4 days the jury is out. This shit is as legit as it comes. I'm a huge stim junkie and my adrenals are probably fucked by now but this shit gives me an INSANE amount of energy. Not only that but it squashes my appetite for about 4 hours after taking it.

The first day, Saturday, I took just 1 dose at 230pm and I literally could not sleep that night. I was so wired it was crazy. I can't be certain that it's the hypercuts alone because for all I know the bronkaid and the hypercuts could be having a synergistic effect. All I know is that I did not feel this way with taking caffeine with my bronkaid. I'll definitely be picking some more of this up.

ibleedoranbla said:
I recently purchased HD Labs Hypercuts and I've been using it for 4 days now. I bought it to basically replace my caffeine that I use in my eca stack. I was hoping for more and better energy than what caffeine alone was providing and since I intermittent fast I was also looking for appetite suppression.

Well, after 4 days the jury is out. This shit is as legit as it comes. I'm a huge stim junkie and my adrenals are probably fucked by now but this shit gives me an INSANE amount of energy. Not only that but it squashes my appetite for about 4 hours after taking it.

The first day, Saturday, I took just 1 dose at 230pm and I literally could not sleep that night. I was so wired it was crazy. I can't be certain that it's the hypercuts alone because for all I know the bronkaid and the hypercuts could be having a synergistic effect. All I know is that I did not feel this way with taking caffeine with my bronkaid. I'll definitely be picking some more of this up.

Nice bro... Im going to have to take a look at this myself.. I am always looking for strong replacements as well and this may be the one... Thanks for the review!

Re: RE: Re: HD Labs Hypercuts

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Nice bro... Im going to have to take a look at this myself.. I am always looking for strong replacements as well and this may be the one... Thanks for the review!
If you like a super smooth SERIOUS stimulant high, then you'll love this stuff. I'm truly amazed at how alert and pumped up this stuff makes me. I get up at 4am for work and this stuff has me jacked until about noon off 1 cap but I also take 1 bronkaid tab with it.

Top Bottom