napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG, Nolvadex & Clomid

JLM1995

Can I please have some advice on when to run HCG?

I'm currently at week 8 of my cycle, will be on for 12 weeks. When do I need to start running HCG? When do I need to start nolvadex & clomid? 10 days after last injection?

Here is my cycle:
week 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 150mg/week (base weight excluding ester)
week 6-12: Turinabol 20mg ED

So far results have been amazing, added 80lbs to my squat with sleeves.

first let me say your numbers are great for your weight. really impressed good job. i run my hcg from week 3 through the cycle at 250iu twice a week. again thats what i do and it works. thats a mild cycle and you should have good results at that protocol.

first let me say your numbers are great for your weight. really impressed good job. i run my hcg from week 3 through the cycle at 250iu twice a week. again thats what i do and it works. thats a mild cycle and you should have good results at that protocol.

Thank you man, I don't think it's all too great but there will be more to come! Yeah problem is that it's a little too late now lol, was wondering if the knowledgable folk would be able to help out, I can only get HCG at around week 11 of my cycle. so I could maybe use week 11/12 and 13, after week 13 start with nolva and clomid, it's what I thought but let's see what the people say :)

I usually start HCG 7 days after last inj if it's a long ester and I run 1000iu eod for 8 days then 500iu eod for 4 shots then 250iu eod for 8 days. I then do 1 100mcg Triptorelin inj. I then start Clomid/Nolva after that along with an OTC t booster and Daa. I usually come off extremely long runs though so that much HCG and triptorelin may not be necessary. I also very rarely run HCG on cycle.

Can I please have some advice on when to run HCG?

I'm currently at week 8 of my cycle, will be on for 12 weeks. When do I need to start running HCG? When do I need to start nolvadex & clomid? 10 days after last injection?

Here is my cycle:
week 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 150mg/week (base weight excluding ester)
week 6-12: Turinabol 20mg ED

So far results have been amazing, added 80lbs to my squat with sleeves.

Use your HCG starting two weeks before your cycle ends and run it until your pct starts.

I would use 1000ius per week (500ius twice weekly)

As for PCT, normally we recommend starting PCT 2 weeks after last injection, but because your test dose was pretty low, I would start at 10 days post injection instead of 14. Your test levels will start getting low by that point so I would start recovery then

Use your HCG starting two weeks before your cycle ends and run it until your pct starts.

I would use 1000ius per week (500ius twice weekly)

As for PCT, normally we recommend starting PCT 2 weeks after last injection, but because your test dose was pretty low, I would start at 10 days post injection instead of 14. Your test levels will start getting low by that point so I would start recovery then

Thank you so much dude! How long should I run the Nolva and Clomid and what dose would you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually start HCG 7 days after last inj if it's a long ester and I run 1000iu eod for 8 days then 500iu eod for 4 shots then 250iu eod for 8 days. I then do 1 100mcg Triptorelin inj. I then start Clomid/Nolva after that along with an OTC t booster and Daa. I usually come off extremely long runs though so that much HCG and triptorelin may not be necessary. I also very rarely run HCG on cycle.

Do you think triptorelin has a big impact?

Thats way too much hcg... DO NOT follow this method... Theres some very poor info being given in this thread thats very concerning... Extended use of hcg is detrimental in a big way... Also the advice about it being a "mild" cycle and not needing two serms is very bad advice... Its not mild whatsoever... Its not as strong as a bigger cycle but you dont sacrifice parts of pct for that... Im just scratching my head on this type of advisement... Thats how people get hurt by misinformation... Rick explained how to properly use hcg... You also need to run tbol week 9-14 as pct starts week 15... Two weeks after your last pin is when it begins... Run hcg weeks 11-14 at 1000 ius week...

Thank you so much dude! How long should I run the Nolva and Clomid and what dose would you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would run the nolva and clomid for 4 weeks. I would also strongly suggest running Aromasin in pct to combat estrogen rebound. I also strongly suggest adding MK-2866 and GW to PCT which helps tremendously with keeping and retaining gains post cycle. Here is the protocol

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

The whole PCT is available as a stack from pure essence http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

I would run the nolva and clomid for 4 weeks. I would also strongly suggest running Aromasin in pct to combat estrogen rebound. I also strongly suggest adding MK-2866 and GW to PCT which helps tremendously with keeping and retaining gains post cycle. Here is the protocol

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

The whole PCT is available as a stack from pure essence http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

I could not have said it better... Rick is more than spot on... Follow this protocol exactly as it is laid out

Do you think triptorelin has a big impact?

I think so but like I said I only use it when I'm coming off a last and cruise for extended periods. I had to come off my self administered trt for a school I had to attend and had bloodwork done after pct and my test was like 108 I believe. I then did the protocol I gave with the Trip included and my test came back to low 700's and stayed that way until after my school and then I started cycleing again. I don't think it's needed for op's cycle I was just giving an example of what I do.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

This is how I like to do it. Especially adding Ostarine (MK-2866) and GW. I wouldn't even run a PCT without it.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

This is the only part I don't understand when people post about PCT. You say 40/40/20/20 or 50/50/25/25. Is this 4 days in a row? or is this mg weekly? Sorry for sounding dumb. I dont want to over do any SARM, PCT or etc. Im currently doing 20mg Nol ED, 25 mg Clo ED & 20mg of GW preworkout or ED

If it's 40/40/20/20 think it means 40 ED for the first and second week and then taper down to 20mg for the last two weeks.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

This is the only part I don't understand when people post about PCT. You say 40/40/20/20 or 50/50/25/25. Is this 4 days in a row? or is this mg weekly? Sorry for sounding dumb. I dont want to over do any SARM, PCT or etc. Im currently doing 20mg Nol ED, 25 mg Clo ED & 20mg of GW preworkout or ED

it means 40 mg per day the first two weeks, then the next two weeks drop to 20 mg...

Those are doses per day for each week. For example clomid is 50mg Ed for week one and two, while it is 25mg Ed for week three and four

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom