napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question?

your body will not be used to deca bro... deca is definitely your best option... what you could also do is stack eq with sarms LGD-4033... this will produce deca like size for you and you can run lgd for an extended period of time as well to run in conjunction with eq...

To be honest I like bulking on 750mg test e, maybe throw some npp in the mix. If you don't want to pin too much you can switch out for equipoise like rick suggested. Personally I like a nice dose of test and a lot of clean foods. If I want a little more to the touch I'll throw in NPP. This helps pack on quality mass. (Keep the fancy stuff for when you're cutting) Remember diet is everything, diet is the major key. You gotta eat big to get big, brother. & don't skip legs hahha.

And you grow when you rest. Remember your body adapts. It adapts to workouts. It adapts to EVERYTHING. So I wouldn't worry about shocking the body with compounds. Instead id worry about shocking the body with different workout programs. (10x10, FST7, 5X5 etc), different meals, different resting periods. This will keep the body from adapting to whatever. And you will constantly grow steadily. I speak from experience. & just keep the intensity up by keeping resting per each set low, this will help keep the muscle under stress. I'm sure you know this. Just keep switching it up man. seriously gear is like a small percentage to your goal. Diet and training is where it's at.

As for SARMS I don't know much about them so I don't really have much of a say to that.

Replace it with whatever you want dude. Lol.not difficult steroids don't have truly specific purposes.its what you do with your diet that dictates all that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

To be honest I like bulking on 750mg test e, maybe throw some npp in the mix. If you don't want to pin too much you can switch out for equipoise like rick suggested. Personally I like a nice dose of test and a lot of clean foods. If I want a little more to the touch I'll throw in NPP. This helps pack on quality mass. (Keep the fancy stuff for when you're cutting) Remember diet is everything, diet is the major key. You gotta eat big to get big, brother. & don't skip legs hahha.

And you grow when you rest. Remember your body adapts. It adapts to workouts. It adapts to EVERYTHING. So I wouldn't worry about shocking the body with compounds. Instead id worry about shocking the body with different workout programs. (10x10, FST7, 5X5 etc), different meals, different resting periods. This will keep the body from adapting to whatever. And you will constantly grow steadily. I speak from experience. & just keep the intensity up by keeping resting per each set low, this will help keep the muscle under stress. I'm sure you know this. Just keep switching it up man. seriously gear is like a small percentage to your goal. Diet and training is where it's at.

As for SARMS I don't know much about them so I don't really have much of a say to that.

^real talk. Cant agree more

Depends on why you want to replace the deca......and yeah, stats

This^^ what about deca don't you want? Do you still want a long ester injectable? The anabolic level of deca is really only going to be replaced by tren, npp (which is a shorter ester of deca), more test, or a powerful oral but there aren't many orals I would consider a replacement for deca personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Great advice bro!

Replace it with whatever you want dude. Lol.not difficult steroids don't have truly specific purposes.its what you do with your diet that dictates all that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That is most certainly the determining factor. You can bulk or cut with anything

I like decca dont get me wrong.Im still going to use it just going to switch it with eq.Every now and then.Thanks

honestly, your good to go with deca... you want something bad ass... stack test/primo/deca... that's where its at... if you want to roll with eq, im all for it... i pretty much run eq in every cycle i run... its amazing... what's your main goal here and i'll set you up a beauty

My main goal is to get to 240lbs by june 2016.Then cut off all the body fat 2 months before that.Thanks

It's not exactly very realistic to gain 30 lbs, and then cut all the fat gained in two months bro.

You should be looking more for lean gains in my opinion rather than seeing the scale move, just to clean up the slop later. That seem very redundant

Why not set something more realistic and eat clean, train hard, and save yourself the headache of dieting down.... shoot for 10 pounds of lbm... thats more achievable

It's not exactly very realistic to gain 30 lbs, and then cut all the fat gained in two months bro.

You should be looking more for lean gains in my opinion rather than seeing the scale move, just to clean up the slop later. That seem very redundant

exactly, thats not even realistic and should not even be discussed... the feasible and smart thing to do would be to aim for a goal that is reachable and sustainable... i'll never understand the point of blowing up as much as possible only to try to cut it right back down... why gain unwanted weight etc and put the extra stress on your body and then RE stress it by having to do a complete drastic change with eating etc. You will fatigue yourself, not be able to perform near the proper levels etc... it makes no sense... you should be going for a 10-15 pound recomp and then run a proper bridge to add to the gains yet clean them up and then go for a shred... adding 10-15 lbs. and losing body fat in this process would be sick and most people would do anything for that type of gain

Dylan you are exactly right brother.I try for 10-15 lbs of lean muscle while losing some fat.I even did calves today for the first time in a long time.My calves measure 17" around which isnt bad.They should respond well to lifting with them since its been over a year.You guys on here is like advice from big brothers .Thanks a bunch

Dylan you are exactly right brother.I try for 10-15 lbs of lean muscle while losing some fat.I even did calves today for the first time in a long time.My calves measure 17" around which isnt bad.They should respond well to lifting with them since its been over a year.You guys on here is like advice from big brothers .Thanks a bunch

im happy to help... listen, its fucking awesome to aim high brother, i LOVE that but i want you to be realistic and i also want you to do something that will make you happy and something you can sustain... i can set you up some mean recomp cycles if you like... just let me know

Can you PM me a good bulking cyle with test eq and decaIt would be much appreciated.

here you go

1-16 test cyp 250 mg week
1-16 deca 250 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom