napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's tren, deca, test, dbol log.

HITTING THE GROUND RUNNING.

Today I hit a quick chest and touched arms.

Flat bench
15x225
10x275
10x315
10x225

Incline dumbbell
12x105s
10x115s
10x110s

Incline flies
3 sets of 10 at 40#

Arms
Forearm curles ez barbell 3x25 at 50#
Preacher curls ez bar 3x20 at 50#
Cable tri pull downs 4x10 at 35#
Curls dumbell 3x10 at 40#

Like I said, quick and out.

HITTING THE GROUND RUNNING.

Today I hit a quick chest and touched arms.

Flat bench
15x225
10x275
10x315
10x225

Incline dumbbell
12x105s
10x115s
10x110s

Incline flies
3 sets of 10 at 40#

Arms
Forearm curles ez barbell 3x25 at 50#
Preacher curls ez bar 3x20 at 50#
Cable tri pull downs 4x10 at 35#
Curls dumbell 3x10 at 40#

Like I said, quick and out.

Killer workout bro!

That would be a good idea for sure. I need to remember to get a cloth tape to do them with.

I just got a digital bf caliper and myo tape combo on amazon for like $37. Might be a good thing to invest in before this cycle to get an accurate log of bf. Just a thought

I'll definitely look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

Its gonna be great to measure progress more accurately oonmy upcoming run. Very excited for it. Im running a pretty similar cycle. Im doing double nandro in a way with tren no ester pwo and a nandro blend from phurious, dbol kick, and a prop/no ester test base. Needless to say... lotta pins. Was also planning on mt pwo but I dont know if im gonna run that yet either. Let me know how that works out for you. The mt is also a nandrolone so its actually a triple nandrolone cycle if you decide to run it.

Its gonna be great to measure progress more accurately oonmy upcoming run. Very excited for it. Im running a pretty similar cycle. Im doing double nandro in a way with tren no ester pwo and a nandro blend from phurious, dbol kick, and a prop/no ester test base. Needless to say... lotta pins. Was also planning on mt pwo but I dont know if im gonna run that yet either. Let me know how that works out for you. The mt is also a nandrolone so its actually a triple nandrolone cycle if you decide to run it.

Will probably be awhile before I hit the mt1. Yesterday I did gw, coffee, and 20mg dbol as pwo. Did OK for first couple exercises then all the sudden felt flu like and about to pass out. Had to rest and regained my composure. Went back at it and finished my quick work out.

May have been a combo of too many things pwo. I did a tren shot that morning also and got tren cough. Even after asperating. Since then my lungs still are not at full capacity lol.

Ive been lucky in that ive never gotten the cough.... yet! sometimes I get that feeling when I hit a workout without enough food in me... or too much caffeine. Hopefully that doesnt happen to you anymore bro

I'm definitely get hypo on a good dose tren.. Get all shakey and need sugar like instantly. Carry food with me now. Lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Hmmm good point. Might not have had any sugar for too long before hitting the gym. Thanks for the tip.

I was seriously about to pass out. Had to sit for awhile. Then went back and finished it out tho.

Ive been lucky in that ive never gotten the cough.... yet! sometimes I get that feeling when I hit a workout without enough food in me... or too much caffeine. Hopefully that doesnt happen to you anymore bro

Until with this hour if I took a deep breath it was tight and felt almost like getting over a bad chest cold.

I didn't get the metallic taste I've heard about. I got a feeling I can't explain and then felt my lungs get fucked. I pin slow. So I was on a race to finish before it fully hit. Luckily I have asthma and know how to deal with breathing problems. Instantly hit my inhaler and sat for a minute. Went and rested. Then off to the gym lol.

I'm the same way. I've ran tren multiple times, yet have never got the cough everyone talks about

I'm definitely get hypo on a good dose tren.. Get all shakey and need sugar like instantly. Carry food with me now. Lol

This is also so,etching I've never experienced with tren. Never had a single blood sugar issue whatsoever, though I know it does affect some people that way. As a matter of fact I've used tren as part of a 16 hour fasting diet with great success

Yea bro. Seriously ill nearly pass out. Same thing lol. I carry a snickers and protein shake everywhere when I'm on tren now.

Will you get the lack of sugar feeling at a random time? Or just with physical exertion?

Any time as a matter of fact while I'm at work 12 hour shift, it will literally be like 9pm,midnight ,3 am.. Nearly exactly if I'm busy and can't eat. Then I'll run down like I need to use restroom and eat, since I work in a clean room and can't break for food often

Thanks NY. I'll try to make sure I keep something around me. My job is very physical outside and it's still 80 degrees here. So I'll need to keep an eye on that.

Went and worked on my car for a little bit outside. Didn't have any issues feeling bad. So that's good. Only those Damn dbol lower back pumps lol. Nothing new there tho hahaha.

Top Bottom