napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine - Im in Mexico and I wanna buy!

marszykp

Hi

Im in mexico (playa del carmen) and I wanna buy ostarine. How can I buy, I dont know this is legal here? I ask some people on the gym and anybody dont know whats that. Can I buy from USA? How long I have to wait for package and what is standard shipping costs?

Thanks,
Martin.

Hi

Im in mexico (playa del carmen) and I wanna buy ostarine. How can I buy, I dont know this is legal here? I ask some people on the gym and anybody dont know whats that. Can I buy from USA? How long I have to wait for package and what is standard shipping costs?

Thanks,
Martin.

Pure essence can ship to you no problem bro. Shipping is lightening fast and there should be no issues getting to you through customs.

You can buy Ostarine right here. Also there is 35% off through New Years using code Xmas

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mk-2866-2/

If you tell me your goals and stats I can also enhance this further, I can help set you up a nice sarms stack to really give you the results you are after.

Don't buy in Mexico bro! Bad news bears man. I live in San Diego & I'm there all the time. First of if they catch you you're going to hate life! Second off they put all kinds of shit in vials just to make a buck. Buyer beware there man. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one ostarine THANKS GUYS!

I'm Polish, I heard that in Poland, people use most often 20 mg per day, sometimes starting at 10 mg did not increase these doses, because they see good results.

My plan is to start with 10mg and after a few days probably increase to 20mg.
Currently consume about 2 g of protein per kg body weight, should increase the amount of protein in the diet when using ostarine? I have 183cm height and 80kg, 82cm at the waist. BF about 13-14%. I want to make a cut first.
After cutting (and a break of 2-3 weeks) I would like to keep the BF and build lean muscle (have a look fitness star all year), what do u reccomend after?

I heard 10mg Ostarine people can take long time, or better option is Mk 677?

I'm Polish, I heard that in Poland, people use most often 20 mg per day, sometimes starting at 10 mg did not increase these doses, because they see good results.

Currently consume about 2 g of protein per kg body weight, should increase the amount of protein in the diet when using ostarine? I have 183cm height and 80kg, 82cm at the waist. BF about 13-14%. I want to make a cut first.
After cutting (and a break of 2-3 weeks) I would like to keep the BF and build lean muscle (have a look fitness star all year), what do u reccomend after?

im not sure where your getting your info, but its not good at all... 10 mg of ostarine is a joke... you need to be running 25 mg per day... no less... mk677 is a great option but completely different... these two are not even close to the same... they do share a similarity in healing abilities but you need to stop reading the info your getting elsewhere because its very poor to say the least and your going to do things completely wrong listening to it...

Trust me bro, you are going to want to run that Ostarine at 25mg per day. No reason to run it any less than that. There is a ton of misinformation out there so don't believe everything you read. All the info you need can be found here, and you can always check out Dylan's YouTube channel for info as well

Ok thanks again guys, so I will be take 25mg per day per 8 weeks. Before I finish I will put update about my physique.

Should I eat more proteins when I take ostarine? Or 2g per kg body mass is enough?

I know mk677 work like GH and Ostarine work like Testosterone, so for keep shredded physique and take almost all year what u recommend better?

Ok thanks again guys, so I will be take 25mg per day per 8 weeks. Before I finish I will put update about my physique.

Should I eat more proteins when I take ostarine? Or 2g per kg body mass is enough?

I know mk677 work like GH and Ostarine work like Testosterone, so for keep shredded physique and take almost all year what u recommend better?

2g per kg is pretty low bro. It should be significantly higher than that in my opinion. Our general rule of thumb is a minimum of 1 gram per pound. At 2g per kg that is less than a gram per pound. I would raise that to probably 3g per kg minimum up to 4g per kg

Ostarine needs cycled bro. You can't run it year round. It also doesn't work like testosterone either. They are very different.

You are correct that MK-677 works and acts like GH since it causes your body to produce more of it. It is the one that is optimal to run 6-12 months for optimal results

Ostarine needs cycled bro. You can't run it year round. It also doesn't work like testosterone either. They are very different.

You are correct that MK-677 works and acts like GH since it causes your body to produce more of it. It is the one that is optimal to run 6-12 months for optimal results

thanks, so I will try eat 3gr proteins per kg and after this cyckle will start with mk677 I think.

you need to run mk2866 12 weeks at 25 mg per day... for extra growing and something that acts as testosterone, add RAD140 to the cycle... mk677 can be and should be ran 6 months to a year... you can run rad 16 weeks but need to keep 2866 at 12 weeks... you can also add lgd for extra size... thats a very strong addition to the cycle as well and its also a damn strong healing stack for you... there's a multitude of benefits you can obtain with this stack... its one of the more popular stacks on the site...

Top Bottom