napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question?

That's a cycle Dylan! Pat get ready for GAINS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you PM me a good bulking cyle with test eq and decaIt would be much appreciated.
Test, eq, and deca is a great cycle. I'm running that right now myself.

Dylan gave you a great plan to follow that should suit you well

Thanks guys it means a lot to me.I dont do pct after Im on TRT therapy.Usually 1cc every week of test cyp.

okay, then disregard the pct entirely... let me fix it for you...

1-16 test cyp 250 mg week
1-16 deca 250 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Thats awesome dylan.Thanks for taking the time to set me up.A quick question I have 50-50mg aromasin orals would it be good to take 1 every other day.

Thats awesome dylan.Thanks for taking the time to set me up.A quick question I have 50-50mg aromasin orals would it be good to take 1 every other day.

You have Aromasin at 50mg? That's a very high dose, and too much to take every other day. Normal recommended dose is 12.5mg EOD which is only a quarter of that. If they are tabs, I would at least cut them in half and dose every 3 days.

Another option is picking up some Aromasin from pure essence. It's a liquid so you can dose accordingly to your needs

That is so much aromasin. You will crash your e. With that crash will come no libido, fatigue, irritability. Achy joints. Start with at the low end and go up as needed. Not the other way around. I've already been your Guinea Pig on this. No need for you to go through it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Sorry they are 25mgs so I figure every other day.
I think that it's still too much to start with for the cycle that Dylan laid out. I'd go every 3 or 4 days. I think that you said that they are caps. If tabs, I'd say split one every 2 days for 12.5 E2D.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I crashed my e2 once with just 20mg eod. Asin is super potent and you really dont want to jump the gun and run it at such a high dose so soon. People recommend 12.5mg eod to start, and then alter the frequency or dose after assessing its effects. AI dosing is very individual, but i highly doubt youre aromatizing so much that it would warrant 50mg eod.

Top Bottom