napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help getting ALBUTEROL

Just my opinion but I feel like GW is a much better and safer option for fat loss. I do not get better endurance or fat loss and all of the unwanted sides from albuterol. Also GW has zero stimulant properties and helps lower bad cholesterol. I find GW burns fat and helps promote lean muscle so for me it is by far the better choice. Just my two cents here.

I couldn't agree more with that assessment. GW is incredible. I will be implementing it and using it myself starting in 2 weeks and I can't wait. I miss the stuff!

If you have asthma, another one that worked for me was Cingular pills. Those and an inhaler for bad days worked wonders. HOWEVER coming off sucks cause you will breath worse for awhile until your lungs adjust back.

I'm my experience GW is great for stamina and heart related cardio. But did not help open my lungs like an inhaler of albuteral.

Next option is ingesting albuteral. Which in my experience , also did not help open my lungs much. Maybe a very slight amount, almost unnoticed. More of a preworkout type effect and opens your blood vessels.

This is all from my real world experience and not science-based facts lol.

You always come thru RickRock. Much much appreciate it brother.

So for the bronkaid or primatine, I just ask for it? No prescription??? Damn I'll try that then... If that works, how much should I get? And what do I say my symptoms are if they ask what do I need it for lol?

I read a bit about phenbuterol, what do you guys think? I read it stacks really well with the ECA.

I checked my PMs bro. Thanks so much for the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont need too tell them anything just ask for it they will ask for your id then you have too sign for it thats it its legal for you too purchase not any of ther bussiness too care why

just a tip....when your daily dose gets a bit higher add in some taurine. the cramps from a high daily dose of albuterol can be extreme.

just a tip....when your daily dose gets a bit higher add in some taurine. the cramps from a high daily dose of albuterol can be extreme.

I have experienced that before myself, but it was rare. As you said, the daily dose had to be pretty high for me to experience that

why not go get real albuterol from all day chemist. com they sell legit glaxo smith kline for like 4 bucks no script necessary.

Could albuterol be used to help with breathing when doing cardio while on tren?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It is a bronchodilator, so it does open your airways, however it does increase heart rate substantially as well, so it doesn't exactly help breathing as much as you think since your HR at a given exercise level will be higher increasing your breathing rate.

To help with cardio during tren use, there's simply nothing better than using GW. They go together like bread and butter. Your cardio will increase substantially while on it

It is a bronchodilator, so it does open your airways, however it does increase heart rate substantially as well, so it doesn't exactly help breathing as much as you think since your HR at a given exercise level will be higher increasing your breathing rate.

To help with cardio during tren use, there's simply nothing better than using GW. They go together like bread and butter. Your cardio will increase substantially while on it
I agree and I'm taking GW. But even with GW, tren goes together with crossfit like John Holmes and a virgin 18 year olds ass hole lol

I'm hoping the sides will be minimal on tren storm at 250 a week.

I agree and I'm taking GW. But even with GW, tren goes together with crossfit like John Holmes and a virgin 18 year olds ass hole lol

I'm hoping the sides will be minimal on tren storm at 250 a week.

at 250 a week you should not experience too much in terms of side effects... trt the combo of gw and sr with tren... i love your analogy... LOL... this is the best combo you can find to help with cardio

at 250 a week you should not experience too much in terms of side effects... trt the combo of gw and sr with tren... i love your analogy... LOL... this is the best combo you can find to help with cardio
I take PE GW and SR 1ml 30min before workout. I tried to bust sr into every 2 or 3 hours but because of my job and locations I have to be its hard and questionable so I just dose right before WOD.

Have you guys heard of Phentermine? I coworker just mentioned it to me and let me try one pill... He said his wife takes it for weight loss and that it is prescripted and works insanely well and Mannnn that shit was something else.
I fell as if I was coked up for hours, no hunger, massive amounts of energy and a mental focus I rarely achieve with stimulants.
Can anyone shine some light on this subject please? Im want to know more about it after trying it.

Have you guys heard of Phentermine? I coworker just mentioned it to me and let me try one pill... He said his wife takes it for weight loss and that it is prescripted and works insanely well and Mannnn that shit was something else.
I fell as if I was coked up for hours, no hunger, massive amounts of energy and a mental focus I rarely achieve with stimulants.
Can anyone shine some light on this subject please? Im want to know more about it after trying it.

It's used as a appetite suppressant

Top Bottom